Should GoH have more chromium Data cards to pick from?

Not sure if this is set up right but oh well... anyone else think the data cards should be spread out more... I.e 5-50 shard drops = 100 crystals 65-100 shards = 200 crystals or something similar to that kinda load out? So you atlest know what your gonna get roughly? Would make buying data cards more.. appetising?

Should GoH have more chromium Data cards to pick from? 5 votes

Yes
40%
Hersh_BathensMykie 2 votes
No
20%
Syrup_Chugger3 1 vote
I don’t use them at all
40%
KyJoe_CoolKiritoismyname 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    I don’t use them at all
    I remember when I first started playing SWGoH I bought one for, whatever it is, 350 crystals?... and all I got was 5 shards for Gamorrean Guard. Fast forward about two years later and now I have every toon and ship unlocked except for Traya (I'll have her soon enough though as I'm getting 5 shards each hstr, hopefully 6). I don't see a real need for them. So yeah... I definitely don't use them at all. It's more beneficial to me (along with most endgame players imo) to just save crystals for energy refreshes for toons that I know I want to star up rather than play roulette and see what toon's shards I get whom I may already have 7 star, and for certain pieces of gear in shipments.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Mykie
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Aye but I mean I’m what lvl 82 with a I think only 12/14 7 stars toons, so for me having a random data pack that’s between 5-330 the chances of getting a high shard count is very unlikely so it puts me off buying them, however if there was a way to make more data cards that where like 1st data card 5-50 shards = 100 crystals, 65- 100 = 200 crystals 100 - 200 = 350 crystals or something along them lines then I would be more tempted to a, buy crystals & b, but data packs, because it would then be easier to work out what you’d get...

Gonna use bobba as a example.

I have him at6 stars with about 90 shardsleft, if I saw a crime pack that gave random shards between 65-100 then the likelihood of giving it a try would be more appealing, because I know I’d get at lest 65 shards for him leaving what, 30 shards or so to still get, yes it would be random n you’d not know what toon you was getting but it would be a better risk then what choices we have now.. 5-330 is too big of a gab to risk 350 crystals...
  • Options
    Don’t get your hopes up. CG makes more money the more crystals you buy. And the fewer shards you get the more likely you are to keep spending until you’ve reached your goal. The packs are meant for whales to spend hundreds on, and they’re gonna keep giving you the minimum. It’s generally recommended that if you’re not gonna spend a lot of money, you should ignore those packs and just use crystals for energy refreshes.
  • Options
    Yes
    Aye at the moment in saving them up for shipment items. Just a shame they wouldn’t split it up because surely it would make them more money... 100 people for a lower price or 2 people for a high price.. doubt it’ll change as you said but was curious to what others thought.