Aura sing!(Just want to **** this in the bud)

Hello all, with the recent announcement of aura sing and how well she does in p3 sith raid I wanted to drop this first.
She's coming soon(marquee obviously) which means, there will be a $10 30 shard pack and the 1299 crystal packs.

So please! Please! If you decide to purchase the Crystal pack for a chance of 5-330 shards, know that you will probably average 7 shards. Don't spend $20 on crystals and expect to 7* her Then come here and write a "I got ripped off", "crystals packs are ****", etc post.

That is all.

Replies

• Your intentions are admirable.
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Your intentions are admirable.

Lol I just know sadly there will still be at least one claiming they got ripped off..
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »

Lol I just know sadly there will still be at least one claiming they got ripped off..

I think CG should start hosting raffles.

"Guess how many people will think the credit heist is off this week."
    "How many posts will be entitled, 'How dare you delete my post.' "
    "What's higher, your p3 restarts, or the number of topics complaining about Aura Sing Crystal packs?"
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

I think CG should start hosting raffles.

"Guess how many people will think the credit heist is off this week."
    "How many posts will be entitled, 'How dare you delete my post.' "
    "What's higher, your p3 restarts, or the number of topics complaining about Aura Sing Crystal packs?"

Or " ideas " and "character designs" that have never happened in the history of the game but people still write out entire kits thinking they are awesome
  • Buy the ten buck pack, that’s a good deal. Then save your crystals and patienty wait a couple weeks to but shards out of shipments when she goes in there.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Preranting about rants.
    Interesting.
  • Oh look we got a guy telling us how we should feel...thanks man.

Idk where you are but I am in a place where I can feel how I want and express my feelings. It's admirable that you feel justified in trying to control people's emotions when you clearly cannot control you own.

Idk where you are but I am in a place where I can feel how I want and express my feelings. It's admirable that you feel justified in trying to control people's emotions when you clearly cannot control you own.

wat? I don't think anyone is telling people how to feel. Recommending a course of action and attempting to ward off a very common misconception is not, in any way, attempting to control someone's feelings.

What the hell are you on about? Please be offended somewhere else.

Apparently you can express, But you are having issues grasping the point of the ops post, thanks for trying though
  • Right I wasn't telling anyone how to feel, thanks guys! Just wanted this up there so people can be a little more informed instead of buying the Crystal packs them becoming frustrated and ranting here for getting "ripped off".

And happy guy... you don't sound very happy? Maybe Its because I wrote my post short and sweet, and not a wall of text but I don't feel as though it shows that I "can't control my emotions". I've actually had a pretty great day and was in a good mood when I wrote this :) .
  • You’re missing the point, the whole point is not about the rant about getting ripped off, the point is they’re thieves, regardless, I’m never paying these guys at EA ever again, its outrageous that they can do this.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Buy the ten buck pack, that’s a good deal. Then save your crystals and patienty wait a couple weeks to but shards out of shipments when she goes in there.

It’s crazy that we think a pack that values the 7* character at $110 is a good deal!
  • Hello all, with the recent announcement of aura sing and how well she does in p3 sith raid I wanted to drop this first.
    She's coming soon(marquee obviously) which means, there will be a $10 30 shard pack and the 1299 crystal packs.

So please! Please! If you decide to purchase the Crystal pack for a chance of 5-330 shards, know that you will probably average 7 shards. Don't spend $20 on crystals and expect to 7* her Then come here and write a "I got ripped off", "crystals packs are ****", etc post.

That is all.

I think spending money on the game is a big cheat cheat.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales