Territory Wars: 37 Trayas VS Zero Trayas

Dear Capital Games. Yesterday you matched our Guild with an opponent that has 37 Trayas. We have Zero. Their Guild had 147 GP and ours had 87 Million GP.

You would be very surprised to find out that we did not win. Shocking. Next time please remember to give the other guild a dozen more Trayas, A few Revans, Jango Fetts, God mods and a Death Star That is the only possible way you could mess this up worse.

Warmest regards

Replies

• How’d it go ?
    Seems like people didn’t sign up for TW for a better match up?

What are the rewards for that tier- win and loss?
  • Based on how the "algorithm" was described this should not happen - and the fact that it does to this extent (37 variance between key/legendary character) makes me continue to question the entire thing. They claim it looks at key squads/toons but differences like this still happen?
  • Its CG.. Why would you assume the matchmaking is working as intended?
  • I'm in this Guild and this isn't the first time this has happened we have been set up again guilds with GP at a minimum of 30m more than ours in at least the last 4 wars this last one was just the worst miss match of the bunch.
  • We just won our TW. 46 trayas versus their 3.

It was closer than it sounds based on that!
  • Dear Capital Games. Yesterday you matched our Guild with an opponent that has 37 Trayas. We have Zero. Their Guild had 147 GP and ours had 87 Million GP.

You would be very surprised to find out that we did not win. Shocking. Next time please remember to give the other guild a dozen more Trayas, A few Revans, Jango Fetts, God mods and a Death Star That is the only possible way you could mess this up worse.

Warmest regards

We’ve run into the issue of rediculously mismatched GP’s as well and we currently have a GP of about 89 mil.

Sounds like our guilds should have been matched instead.
  • And I thought 13 Traya to nil was bad
  • VoodooKing
    101 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Lol our 2 Trayas were matched to a full 50 Traya team.