Remove the timer off arenas

This is incredibly annoying, because you have a more powerful squad and the timer counts down because the opponent has a "defensive" squad, composed of a tank, Dooku (the time killer with all his counter and repeat attacks), multiple healers, etc.

Remove the blasted timer. I cannot count how many times I have been to one person, and lost because my Dooku or their Dooku ran out the timer with counter attacks.

Replies

• That's pretty much the point of a defense-oriented team. If you are losing due to time out, he has done a good a job in his strategy. You need to up your gameplay. It's not a bug.
  • Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Then increase the timer, to compensate for the animations. It is bad enough you lose several seconds at the start to buffs and waiting for the animation to even load.
  • If he got to where he is with a defensive squad, he should get to keep his position using a defensive squad. It's called strategy. He is "defending" his/her position. If you can't beat 'em, your squad isn't better.
    --Nud Stark--
  • 3 mins enough in my opinion, 5 mins is long enough for planning battle strategies and playing.
  • If he got to where he is with a defensive squad, he should get to keep his position using a defensive squad. It's called strategy. He is "defending" his/her position. If you can't beat 'em, your squad isn't better.

The animations is a load of **** and you know it.
  • This is incredibly annoying, because you have a more powerful squad and the timer counts down because the opponent has a "defensive" squad, composed of a tank, Dooku (the time killer with all his counter and repeat attacks), multiple healers, etc.

Remove the blasted timer. I cannot count how many times I have been to one person, and lost because my Dooku or their Dooku ran out the timer with counter attacks.

So that everyone in the top positions would start a fight and leave it on for the last 30minutes. You sir are a genius. Also when you leave a defensive team up you waste one of your 5 turns for the day.

Here's a tip for winning that fight, bring a glass cannon to blow **** up and Sid or ig88 to heal immune or anikin.
  • philbert_tkd
    91 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't care about the arena timers. I figured out how to either get crushed in 5 minutes, or more often crush others. I haven't had arena timer run out since the day after I posted this and now I am a top 10 player daily. Top 5 player so far this week. After someone explained to me the 30 minute timer thing, I understood why it is in the game.
  • So if you autoplay animations go quicker...

• Wispsi wrote: »
    So if you autoplay animations go quicker...

I have been known to turn that on after I employ certain strategies at the beginning.
  • Fudgement wrote: »
    That's pretty much the point of a defense-oriented team. If you are losing due to time out, he has done a good a job in his strategy. You need to up your gameplay. It's not a bug.

So true! I agree! Gives that urgent rush feeling too.