Cantina drops are slow

DeionG
1 posts Member
edited August 2018
Why are cantina drops so slow. It used to be I’d get 4 or 5 shards on a good day. 3 on a bad day. Now for the past few months I’m lucky if I get 1. and that is really ticking me off. been trying for two months to level up veteran smuggler Chewie so I can get ray Jedi training. and if it wasn’t for spending crystals when I gain enough, I’d still be on level 4 with him. I’m currently on 5 but still need 20 or so for next level after two months.. It’s getting so slow the games not nearly as fun.
You all are making so much toons which is a good thing, but it’ll take me twenty years at this new junk drop rate to get all them to 7 star. Why are drops in cantina all of a sudden so hard to come by.

Also lightside and dark side hard levels are dropping toon shards slower also but not nearly as painfully excruciatingly slow as cantina is...

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Trias
    64 posts Member
    Options
    In all cases I've seen where people actually tallied the drop rates, the drop rate for Cantina nodes has conistently been shown to be around 1/3. The main reason that vet farming is so pain fully is because the high cantina nodes are so expensive. In fact they are twice the cost of the low cantina nodes. Consequently, from the same amount of energy you get only half the number of vet shards compared to, say, Hera and Ezra.

The vet grind is painful though (especially since the Vets themselves seem useless beyond Rey's Hero Journey).
  • Options
    The grind is the grind.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I would love to see your data on this, anyone who has posted data recorded on drop rates of shards has been seeing the same drop rate about 1/3
  • Options
    Well I don’t think it has to do with the level as I am also working on Hoth rebel soldier on the dark side battle 3rd tab and while not as slow as cantina it’s been considerable slower then in the past.

Before it slowed I breezed through toons such as dearth nilus , the Phoenix squad, veteran Han. They were still a grind, but nothing like chewies been. I had just completed vet Han right before the slow down.