Theory-crafting a team with Vandor Chewbacca in

Thinking of building a team involving Vandor Chewbacca but not sure who to include. Does anybody use him and if so in what team? Im thinking a team of Qi'ra(L), Vandor Chewbacca, Nest, Mission and Zaalbar would work well even tho Mission and Zaalbar are not farmable yet. Has anyone tried anything like this? If so how did it work out?

Thanks

Replies

• Mission is a little weak unfortunately and L3 is really good so they probably need switching. The line up with L3 has been tested quite a bit on videos it's supposed to be crazy good on defense, video by mobilegamer below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DojsO0uoZ-k&t=779s

Personally i'm still low level so i can't test things yet but i'm planning to try Rex lead with zandor chewie, zalbar, L3 and a 5th guy who's the damage dealer. Realistically probably nihlus is the best but i think scaling health on first order executioner could be cool especially with the new health mods coming.

This is my first post hopefully it's helpful haha
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Its Time To Believe on Vandor.

He is a keystone character as far as I am concerned and makes every single scoundrel team he is on better. People get on board. I have tested him since the day he was released. I reported and they fixed a bug he had and he now works great. I dont have his zeta yet but that will change this week.

Clone Chewie, Vandor and Tank (L3 best but Storm Han works) + 2 scoundrel attackers is an excellent TW defense team. Since the day he was released I have used Vandor in TW. With one exception, This team has never won less than 4 and usually wins 6. This had been in every single TW so it is extremely consistent. It MUST have 2 tanks or it falls apart though. This was this week: 9skzfw46xj7z.png

I'm testing 4* Qira, 4* Vandor, 3* L3, 4* Zalbar and 6* Young Han in GW right now. Its undergeared so can't draw conclusions right now. I did clear GW last 2 days with that team. L3 is g9. Everyone else is g7 or g8.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Its Time To Believe on Vandor.

He is a keystone character as far as I am concerned and makes every single scoundrel team he is on better. People get on board. I have tested him since the day he was released. I reported and they fixed a bug he had and he now works great. I dont have his zeta yet but that will change this week.

Clone Chewie, Vandor and Tank (L3 best but Storm Han works) + 2 scoundrel attackers is an excellent TW defense team. Since the day he was released I have used Vandor in TW. With one exception, This team has never won less than 4 and usually wins 6. This had been in every single TW so it is extremely consistent. It MUST have 2 tanks or it falls apart though. This was this week: 9skzfw46xj7z.png

I'm testing 4* Qira, 4* Vandor, 3* L3, 4* Zalbar and 6* Young Han in GW right now. Its undergeared so can't draw conclusions right now. I did clear GW last 2 days with that team. L3 is g9. Everyone else is g7 or g8.

Interesting read! it looks like ill be going with L3 then as well. Maybe Qi'ra(L), Vandor, L3, Nest, Boba might be worth me looking at
  • JohnLove11 wrote:
    Interesting read! it looks like ill be going with L3 then as well. Maybe Qi'ra(L), Vandor, L3, Nest, Boba might be worth me looking at

Where do you want to use it? Boba is just too good with his fellow bounty hunters and is not really an option for TW. Boba would also prohibit using the team in LSTB. Zaalbar is certainly the better option.