More Toons or More Reworks?

Loaaaaaaaaads of new toons out recently which is great i think as it is making more factions viable, Embo, Bastila etc. But what i would personally like to see are more reworks rather than more toons. I know there will always be a meta etc but i would love to see more reworks to make teams that are useless at the moment a bit more competitive. It just seems most people follow the same route these days in terms of farming heros up. i would love to see the top 10 of my shard filled with 10 different teams and think it would be amazing if the game ever got to that point. I know its not going to happen but i think there are so many pointless characters that just sit at the bottom of everybodys account gathering dust.

Which would you guys prefer?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    We just got a ton of new characters, so I would prefer to slow down and focus on reworks for a while now. I think we can expect some Separatist and/or Galactic Republic love with the glorious rebirth of TCW, so my guess is that we get a mix of reworks and new characters in the upcoming months. After that, I would greatly appreciate a pause in this breakneck pace.