Bounty hunters or First Order?

Hello there...

Ive just finished my Pheonix Squad to 85 g8 all omegas. My Empire team is coming along nicely although ive been farming 9 instead of 10 of them as i wanted the palp squad and the trooper squad. they will be 85 with g9/10 for the palp sqaud in a week or two.

But who do i farm next? ive missed the boat to get bb8 and dont see the point in rushing to unlock him at 5* if i cant use him with anyone else. But i do want him eventually obviously to get JTR.

Embos just been relased and theres Aurra coming soon, ive got n 85 g9 bobba and a 70 g8 Cad. ive got greedo 60 g7 and bossk 40 g5.

im thinking towards the bounty hunters but just cant make up my mind!

Lets hear those opinions!

Replies

• i would go ahead and do a fo team. Embo and sing aren't farmable yet anyway and will likely be on a hard ship node. I'm guessing if you're new you probably don't have tbe fleet to beat the level 5 hard fleet table. So go ahead and do fo while gearing the bh you have for decent scores on the events they are needed for. If you have the energy after using all the hard node fo characters you can throw it at bossk or resistance for jtr. Bit unless you have a monster fleet you will likely have to wait on some bhs.
  • By strong fleet i mean seven star, abilities maxed or nearly maxed, and g11 or g12 pilots.
  • Yeah my ships have stalled on the last node of 4 normal. My republic ships were top 50 for ages until the rework then they just died a death and im trying to get the boring meta team now... that sounds like sound advice on the FO team i have 5 of them between 3 and 5* already so wont take long to get them up. is Phasma and FOO worth starting as they are inactive atm? ive got kylo, KRU, FOE, FOSFTFP and FOTP.
  • I did kru, kylo, foo, fotp, and phasma and it worked well enough for tge event. Fo executioner is probably better than phasma but phasma is an easy farm. I think fo executioner is on a cantina node along with kylo and kru so that would be a bottle neck. With phasma, you reduce the cantina bottleneck. If all you are using them for is the event, I woukd just do the easiest farms.
  • Personally, i'd say gor for Bounty Hunters, after their rework, the OT Hunters are fairly good. so a team of Boba. IG-88, Greedo, Dengar, and basically any fifth works well, and aside from Dengar, not too difficult to farm.