Fleet challenge 5* Executrix

Is there something im missing, these fleet challenges used to be easy but for the love of **** i cant get passed 5* to start farming zetas. i had to stop using my Republic ships as i need dark side ships but it seems to be ridiculous to get passed 1 of the ships let alone all of them?!

please help!!! https://swgoh.gg/u/erosive/

Replies

• Options
    I am stuck in this same spot. The challenges don't seem to have been reevaluated after ships 2.0 and the recommended level of 75 is no longer relevant. I've spent the last 2 weeks farming and powering up genosians that I have no intention of using after these challenges and I'm still nowhere close.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's stupid. There are plenty of characters I have no interest in I will now have to spend months on developing all over one ship. My ships are all at lvl 80 with well leveled and geared pilots, and yet I can't even beat ONE ship. They destroy me every time. I'm sure the devs know, there has been plenty of complaining by now. They don't care. It means more people potentially spending more money on the game to get their ships up. But for those like me, who have still sunk more money into the game than I should have, and have been grinding away at it for over a year, I'm just plain ****. It will literally be about a whole other year before I can just get the 5* Executrix. Which means farming zetas is about impossible. My advancement in the game is practically capped at this point. I'll play through the EP event this month, and then there's a fair chance I will just quit and delete the **** app. It's not really fun anymore. The game just keeps getting shittier and shittier for people who can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on a stupid **** app. They think they're smart, but wait until there's only a handful of Silicon Valley types playing because no one else can afford to enjoy the game anymore. Won't be fun for the richies either when only a few thousand people are playing worldwide.
  • Options
    Looks like the reqs for 5* capital ships shot WAY up, yet they requirement screens don't reflect it.

I had to get my ships to 5/6 start levels with G9+ toons to get past them. On the plus side, once i got past 5*, didn't take but a week to get past 6*.

Flat out, the requirement screen is total crap. You cannot do it in 2.0 with 4* ships at level 75 and G7 toons. It's just not possible. Change that screen to 5*/80/G8+ and you're talking RNG territory. G9+ should get it IIRC.
  • Options
    Yeah something needs to be addressed either make it slightly easier or state you have to sell your limbs to be able to beat this tier. Complete pain in the you know what.