Continue with Empire focus or switch to Jedi?

Im currently farming up my empire team, i have Palp, Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin and TFP all around 6*. I took a big break from the game a while back so my whole arena shard is way better than me and im starting to come back a tiny bit but still way off the pace. Near enough every team i come across is an Empire/Sith team and ive hit a wall. I dont feel i will be able to beat them for a while as my Empire team is way off theirs. Should i continue with Empire or switch to focusing Jedi to try to counter them a bit? I know Empire are needed for R2 (which i still need) but im getting nowhere in my arena shard at all and its a bit tough at the moment. I know the grind is the grind and all that but would i be better making the switch?

My Jedi team would be Bastilla 4*, Ezra 7*, Kanan 7*, Old Ben 5*, GMY 5*. so not the highest * currently but after a bit of farming and gearing up im hoping they would be more effective than Empire

Thanks guys

Replies

• This game is designed to throw you curve-balls. That's the challenge and the fun of it. Tries to throw you off course, tempt you with shiny things.

Ultimately the choice is yours. I will say however that you need R2. To get CLS and because he's one of the top 10 characters in the game. Super-useful.
  • I'm keeping with building NS, Sith and FOE, I have the Jedi that I have. Bastilla is a long term project just like BH teams, Ewoks, Jawas and the like.