Bounty Hunter Events

I just have to say that I remember participating in a conversation here on the forums a good, long time ago about how to make the bounty hunters cool. There were several ideas floated, and I don't remember anyone suggesting a payout mechanic (which is definitely cool - good job on that), but one thing that people suggested was an assassination event where BHs would fight through a couple stages only to face the enemy they're contracted to kill, and then killing that enemy would grant shards of the same opponent you just killed.

Although the flavor is slightly different (capture, not kill) the basic idea with these Galactic Bounty events is the same. I thought it was a great idea when it hit the forums, and I wanted to say thanks for implementing it well. I also think that with this second event you've made some great choices for the available shards. My BH squad isn't nearly ready to tackle Nest, but I am farming Holdo & Visas. I thought about which hard node gave better gear & took the contract for Visas. But Qira, Visas, Nest area all great choices.