Thermal Detonators Are The Most Useless (Relatively) Things In This Game

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
I mean, it's cute they want to make BH a thing, but what's the point of these useless things? I don't mean in random/raid uses, I mean in the actual arena/BH/missions/etc. Hey, let's throw a bomb that has maybe a use in a few turns...ermagahd ded, nvm.
Tell me what I'm missing plz
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Use Boba Fett lead with Zam Wesell and 3 other bounty hunters, probably Greedo, Dengar, and Cad. Zam will use her TD ability and then your team gets +75 speed (15 speed for each debuffed enemy because of Boba’s leadership ability). Greedo and Dengar can use their TDs, and once zam uses her basic on an enemy, she gives herself 115% turn meter, and the rest of the team 15%. She can just keep on using her basic to pop TDs and get turn meter, spreading TDs, and giving her team turn meter. She takes a lot of back to back turns and the TDs do a lot of damage.
  • I still think they’re pretty useful under a Boba lead with Zam for all the turn meter gain. I can win the first five days of BH missions in DSTB with all free-to-play characters that way, so I feel like that’s a good use of thermal detonators.

Of course, if someone can afford to whale out on the new shiny BHs, thermal detonators probably will be obsolete for them. But for me, they’re the only thing that make by BH squad viable in TB.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Use Boba Fett lead with Zam Wesell and 3 other bounty hunters, probably Greedo, Dengar, and Cad. Zam will use her TD ability and then your team gets +75 speed (15 speed for each debuffed enemy because of Boba’s leadership ability). Greedo and Dengar can use their TDs, and once zam uses her basic on an enemy, she gives herself 115% turn meter, and the rest of the team 15%. She can just keep on using her basic to pop TDs and get turn meter, spreading TDs, and giving her team turn meter. She takes a lot of back to back turns and the TDs do a lot of damage.

Beat me to it.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    And Dengar's TDs are the only reason I cleared the Nest bounty mission.
  • I hate how they're cleanse-able and resist-able.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Use Boba Fett lead with Zam Wesell and 3 other bounty hunters, probably Greedo, Dengar, and Cad. Zam will use her TD ability and then your team gets +75 speed (15 speed for each debuffed enemy because of Boba’s leadership ability). Greedo and Dengar can use their TDs, and once zam uses her basic on an enemy, she gives herself 115% turn meter, and the rest of the team 15%. She can just keep on using her basic to pop TDs and get turn meter, spreading TDs, and giving her team turn meter. She takes a lot of back to back turns and the TDs do a lot of damage.

oh, I've tried them, believe me. everyone is dead before/until they go off. granted, my bh aren't maxed or anything, but stillzzzzzzzthud. so weak
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I agree, they do need a buff. and buffing them would make a whole bunch of characters more powerful. even if all they did was make them un resistible and uncleanseable.
  • Jawas do surprisingly well vs DN phases of Sith raid cause of the TDs.