Phoenix Squad

Hey all I have Phoenix Squad all 3* and gear level 4 and i'm at level 54 (I haven't started farming phoenix until a couple weeks ago), I'm trying to get them to seven star before the next Thrawn event. I'm trying to farm all their shards everyday, however I feel like i'm not being efficient in my farming, Can anyone give me any tips. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Nothing magical to it:
    Kanan from arena store - top 200 rank or better in arena if you can
    Zeb from Galactic War store - complete it daily if you can and always restart each day even if you could not.complete previous day's
    Chopper from Cantina store - easy "farm"
    Ezra & Hera from Cantina battles - alternate between them one star at a time with Ezra in the lead; buy all the 100 crystal refreshes each day and any 200s you can afford
    Sabine is a long-haul and wont be part of your regular team but start now if you want her later
  • Options
    Also you need gear because level 4 is way below what’s needed
  • Options
    Any hints/tips/tricks w/r/t farming Phoenix gear? It seems they need a lot of the same gear, so I find myself simming the same events again and again and again...
  • Options
    BobbyFett wrote: »
    It seems they need a lot of the same gear, so I find myself simming the same events again and again and again...

Welcome to the game.

It's meant to frustrate so that you give up and spend money.

But if you don't want to spend money...then it's a grind and a slog :smile:

• Options
    Yeah, that seems to be the general impression I'm getting: You can be patient and grind it out, or if you are impatient you can more or less pay your way through the grind and get things faster.

Personally, I don't mind grinding. I'm enjoying it a ton so far.

• Options
    Also - focus getting Ezra and Hera geared above all else. I did Thrawn 7* with G8 Phoenix except G9 Hera, G10 Ezra. Get speed arrows on those 2 and bounce back and forwards with Play to strengths and Watch & Learn = Dead Thrawn etc.
  • Options
    Everybody is farmed in different locations which is great and easy to follow (apart from Ezra and Hera). For them i would say get Ezra 5* first, then Hera 5*, then just Ezra until 7* and then Hera 7*. Ezra does the most damage and can really help you out early game if you prioritize him over Hera.
  • Options
    What other people said + forget being ready for Palp and Thrawn. In those 6 days you will probably manage 4*. As a tip - you need to exclusively focus on them, no other farming, do energy refreshes as much as you can afford.

Mods:

Run Mod battle 1-B until you have 1-2 dot Speed Primary arrows for all 5 of them, after that finish Mod Battle 3 so you can do Health Mod Challenges. There you need to make it to Tier 3, after that sink all your energy in Mod Challenge Tier 3 until you have decent mods for your guys. You can see the suggested mods here:

http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor

Waste no energy on anything else except Phoenix. At level 54 I feel you are very very late for the party. I started with Phoenix straight away and got into a new Arena shard. The results at level 59:

19 out of 19 Galactic Wars finished
    Consistent top 20/top 10 Arena Rank
    Zeb, Chopper and Kanan at 6*, Ezra 10 shards away from 6*, Hera 5*
    Gear level 7 1/6 and 2/6 across the board.
    All skills maxed (level 5 on most, level 6 on primary).
  • Options
    any way we can make them stronger than they are now
  • Options
    Phoenix squad are plenty strong enough. They dominate the early game squad arena and.are required to unlock a Legendary character and capital ship.
  • Options
    As others have said- there is nothing special about how to farm phoenix sadly.
    gear wise the only advice I can give is to focus on 1 piece at a time and focus on completing sets up until g8, and join a guild that runs rancor/aat. you can find some gear in the guild store, and be sure to request gear daily.
  • Options

Mods with speed secondaries. I have Ezra over 220 with the rest not far behind. The faster they are, the tankier they get with their uniques.
  • Options
    It's interesting everyone's take on farming.

Most everything I've read suggests bouncing back from Ezra to Hera on farm, but Ezra first. I did the opposite, mostly because Hera can put auto-revive on anyone but herself. She really doesn't have enough health & I thought the extra star did her good. Yes, you sacrifice a small amount of offense with Ezra trailing, but no so much in the early stages of the game and losing Hera sucks.

anyway, I'm not saying I'm right & everyone else is wrong, I'm just saying I did it different and it worked for me.
  • Options
    The main thing is to quickly farm them to 5* so you can unlock legendaries and, more importantly, farm those 5 dot mods. Get speed arrows for everyone, then keep farming 5 dot mods until you get full sets with speed secondaries on all your characters. Make sure you have good potency for zeb, as well. Potency cross plus whatever potency secondaries you can scrounge together from your mods with speed. Once you get high enough level to farm potency mods, maybe give him one or two sets of those as well for the +15/30 potency. You really want his daze/stun to stick, as that’s the only way I was able to beat 7* thrawn (keeping him stunned while you whittle down the other toons).
  • Options
    Should I use a jedi phoenix or rebel team I know phoenix is really good early game but I'm lv 60 so I know phoenix becomes kind of useless other than to get thrawn and possibly palp.

I have all of phoenix squadron at 4* g4.

I have ackbar 4* g2 leia 3* g4 and like farmboy 4* g4 so currently I would still have to use members of phoenix squadron. If I should use rebels which members of phoenix should I use.

For jedi I have ezra and kanan 4* g4 qui gon 2* nearly 3* g3 or 4 jc 3* g4 and mace windu 4* g2.

I don't mind grinding for characters if that's the case and I know some good end game factions but I'm unsure of what to use now. I could scramble an empire team of vader tarkin tie fighter pilot imperial guard and 1 other that I'm not sure if I have. Should I botheror wait until thrawn and palp? I desperately need a decent arena team so I can farm leia or ackbar or windu which of those should I farm in squad store. I'm also working on getting biggs and if nessacary I can get lando quickly as I only need a few shards.

If you know which faction to get could you help me please

Thanks