Sorry all, VERY noob question, I know...

Want to reroll my toon, but can’t figure out how to erase the data from current game. Every time I uninstall and reinstall, I keep getting my old game back :|

Replies

• Well bummer. I guess I’d hoped for something a bit less annoying. Thank you for the answer :)

Is there a similar procedure for an iPhone, too, or something totally different?
  • Make a new Apple ID ,

You can play a new game if you log out of your Game Center, it will be tied to your device, but the risk there is that if something happens to your device, you lose your game.
  • What do you mean by "reroll my toon"?
  • Thanks! :)

It sure would be nice if you could just erase the game data and start fresh, but oh well. I guess I’ll try a new account.

Thanks again
  • @BubbaFett:

I just mean I’d like to start the game over, fresh, brand new
  • Ah, ok..... Yes, you would need another Google ID..... I thought you wanted to reroll for different toons.....
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    ZarboNodo wrote: »
    Thanks! :)

It sure would be nice if you could just erase the game data and start fresh, but oh well. I guess I’ll try a new account.

Thanks again

The game data is tied to your Google or Apple account for the specific purpose of recovery if something happens to your device.

If you had started with the intention of getting best possible starting results, stay logged in as a guest until you get what you want before linking to an account.
  • Actually I think there is an easier solution. Please note, that I haven't tried it since I do not want to lose my progress. But you can go into google games and view your account. It shows all the games you have on your device and you can view all the ones you've ever played. Anyway under the settings there's an option to delete game data. From there, you can clear out your google account or scroll down and delete the data for individual games. I'm guessing if you delete the data and then uninstall and reinstall that would start the game over.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    There IS a much easier way. You can create a new Guest Account each time by changing your Device ID. After you’ve rerolled an excellent toon and decided to stick to that Account, you can then link that Account to your Google ID.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    There IS a much easier way. You can create a new Guest Account each time by changing your Device ID. After you’ve rerolled an excellent toon and decided to stick to that Account, you can then link that Account to your Google ID.

Everyone starts with the same toons .... This isn't pokemon go dude...
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

Lol, that’s not true at all. Your first Chromium pack is always a guaranteed full LS character, that’s the character we’re trying to reroll. Go back to your Pokémon go dude.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

You start with the same, yes. But then at some point you get a Chromium pack with something.
  • That's why it doesn't pay to be a smart-alek in your posts. It makes it look even worse when you're wrong, than if you were cool about it in the first place.
  • Honestly it's not worth starting over. In the long run losing or gaining any specific 4* toon is nothing. It's a month or 2 of farming in most cases.
  • I’m super new to the game and could use any help and donations you can provide in the game. I’m just gonna throw it out there. HELP!