Omega drops should be marked “Extremely rare”

Suggestion: The drops for omegas in Cantina should be marked “Extremely rare” (or other equivalent expression) to the inform/advise the players properly.

Numerous report of 0 (zero) omegas after farming both 7* Vets by frustrated players most be addressed. That is after an estimated 1300-2000 battles (depending on shard drop of 1/2 - 1/3)!!!
I too searched answers after zero drops and was sure of a bug - but dev confirmed the low drop rate in the reports. I think the dev should reflect and why so many players are frustrated.

I have spent every daily Cantina energy and bought additional 360 every day on Vet Chewie and Han Solo, for a while now.
I have now 3* (nearly 4*) Vets with a total 130 shard drops and 0 (zero) omegas!
So, in roughly 400 battles I have absolutely 0 (zero) omegas!

It’s possible that the drop rate is less than 0,25% that I have experienced BUT that rate is so low that it’s arguably not a possible drop.

So, it should be marked clearly that the drop rate as very low while the “drop rate” is of different conditions than other drops in the game.

Replies

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I get with 3 refreshes maybe 1-2 omegas per week via 3 refreshes of cantina energy. So yes its rare drop surely, however the mk3 dropped better at the mod challenges i think...they are often more of an issue to me.
  • I had 3 omega from cantina battles in my full "career" in swgoh (started November 2015)....
  • During my Vets farming I got 2 omegas and just yesterday another one on a different node. Makes 3 in one year. Still it doesn't really bother me since that's just how it is. But I get your point.
  • I had 3 omega from cantina battles in my full "career" in swgoh (started November 2015)....

Dang, I have had two drop, thought I was doing well . . . . ;)
  • During my Vets farming I got 2 omegas and just yesterday another one on a different node. Makes 3 in one year. Still it doesn't really bother me since that's just how it is. But I get your point.

Yeah, that’s my point - making players able to decide where to focus with awareness. If you’re like “Hey, I get toons AND omegas” then you’re cheating yourself (and feel cheated by the fame).
  • XKurareX wrote: »
    I get with 3 refreshes maybe 1-2 omegas per week via 3 refreshes of cantina energy. So yes its rare drop surely, however the mk3 dropped better at the mod challenges i think...they are often more of an issue to me.

This. While Vets farming I used also 3 refreshes and got something like 1 Omega Mat per week.
  • Maybe you should try farming Sith Trooper instead. I got one there
    323TZ1C.png
  • I had like 6 omegas during the vet farm. Maybe more. I ****'ed all instances lol.

Its extremely rare though. But since they haven't marked the 6 or 7 carbantis as "mystic/unicorn" or something, idc what they do about this lol.
  • I used to get a more frequent omega drops in gw... But its so godly rare now.

Might be just my own bias but did they decrease the chance of it??