Draw battles!

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
We all have experienced arena battles where the enemy team has only one or two characters left and is about to be defeated, but then time runs out and robs you of your victory, which is pretty unfair! In this regard i suggest the following - when time runs out:
  • You win if you have more characters left than the enemy;
  • The battle is draw when both teams have the same number of characters left;
  • You lose if you have less characters left than the enemy;

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Edit: OOPS
  • Options
    The easier solution is to just add an option for 8x animation speed. Add a 16x too, Why not? There really is little downside to having the option available.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, don't know that arena will ever change.

My personal opinion is that arena needs an overhaul. Instead of musical chairs of ranks, maybe a point based system like with tournaments or TW, except weighted by the number of battles to create an average. Although there would be the possibility for shared prize tiers within a single payout period/shard.
  • Options
    Obvious problem with this suggestion, if I can kill 1 toon on the other team, I can just not act and get a win.
  • Options
    Wouldn't this create an arena where it's simply a race to kill one character from the other team then perform no actions? Most victories would come because the offense has 5 characters standing to the 4 on defense. You'd get the bonus of locking yourself for the full 5 minutes too.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    My idea gives you a chance to win even if time runs out - a fair deal.

You didn't defeat the enemy.