What to do for 7* Thrawn?

Hi, I'm pretty sure that I will be able to get 6* Thrawn when the event comes around next. I am wondering how far I am from being able to (try) for 7* Thrawn, aside from the obvious, getting Kanan to 7*, which I will do. I know that I will need to fully Mod everyone but money is tight, so it takes me a while to get them sorted. My Phoenix squad - https://swgoh.gg/u/dragon0612/squads/123266/

Cheers for any advice.

Replies

• Maybe gear hera, zeb, and kannan to g9 or ezra to g11. At your current gear, it can be done with decent mods and good rng. But with a bit more gear it'll make it easier. Maybe mod management will be here so you can just switch your arena mods quickly to them.
  • Yeah, I'm hoping mod management comes around soon as I am one of the ones that gets confused by it all! Thanks for the advice.
  • Your gear is probably ok but what you will definitely need most is more speed. Get Ezra and Hera up, Ezra probably close to 200. Without it you will likely be close to dead before you get a chance to act. The last level is very difficult so you need to prep for it by not using your specials in the round before. Search for youtube videos on the kill order, using Zeb for stuns is very important.
  • Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I checked out some youtube vids for strategy. I've just got my Scoundrels up to beat tier 3 heists, so should get more money to get more mods.