Happy with the algorithm of TW ???

Feel free to comment, but keep it polite please.

Happy with the algorithm of TW ??? 78 votes

Yes, please keep it like it is !
15%
Nikoms565ElleMadaraHuatimusPlooshTAZZZOOOHugeIkky2winYerff_CaasiSithGodSaintSonofRamboBouuBoov 12 votes
Maybe some minor changes we need
17%
MajoreMikeEventineElessedilFeefyefoefumjdportFerLandrossaRedExcaliburKyleStark99RhunnenobodyfromjakkuPan2218cboath7Mookow23the_void_brokerMay85 14 votes
Hell NO ! Please bury, destroy or delete this algorithm and do a new one please
64%
Giodude2000HakalugyHJoci30Revan202JritaiiiObi1_sonsnarzenalUnlimitedpowarOsirisrebornRavenclawsLukeDukem8FürkészBistan_LoverSpartan549MarkyjKyJoe_Coolmrjazzthewhitegiftgrey_poondaArmatores 50 votes
Not sure
2%
PencheffJ0hnMurphy 2 votes

Replies

• Hell NO ! Please bury, destroy or delete this algorithm and do a new one please
    What do u expect when guild r getting the shaft. We are 90m our opponent holds out some scrubs and we can’t break the line and they are running free. You MUST DO SOMETHING
  • Hell NO ! Please bury, destroy or delete this algorithm and do a new one please
    At the moment only the system (algorithm) tells you to loose, not your guilds tactic and abilities. If you get opponents at high end with arena ratings at 25 or less and with 40m more gm than your guild its over before it started. Its certainly not working system and has absolutely nothing to do with a match making.
    id like to see how we are defining algorithm....if by dividing all guilds into two groups and then Hitting the random button you mean algorithm then ya it’s working fine. Can CG please hire someone...anyone with a mathematics background, I may chip in!

It has at the point where we expect to be a 20-30M underdog every time, anything less is a bonus, more is unfortunate.
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    ive seen some 20-30mil gaps posted here, we once got a guild who were 80mil more, absolutely ridiculous
    My guild (40mil-ish)has started to be matched up with some guilds that are around 50 or higher. Not sure why. We've lost 3 for sure, lost track of our wins lol but we've managed to barely defeat these higher level guilds, with waaaay more meta squads and deeper rosters than we do.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The algorithm of TW? Which one of them?
    I can't remember the last time my guild even had a chance of winning a TW
    New TW, same old rubbish

We are less people then them
    They have 15m+ gm more than us
    Rubbish Code, burn it to the ground!
    Right now we are against 146 mill gp, we hav 119 mill. We probably loose again. 10 mill difference isnt that high when you are over 100 mill but 27 it is. We managed to beat stronger guilds before, not often but it happend a few times. We only have chance if they wont do anything. :-(
    We with 43 registered ... 22 platoons

One of our guy with 2,1 M GP is missing in the list.

egu36v7fe7v4.jpg
    bex5rrk613xy.jpg

Our enemy

54ko10ln5rci.jpg
    i6ygxoixqocj.jpg

Well done CG ... again and again and again ... like a circle of pain ...
  • Maybe some minor changes we need
    I cannot say the algorithm is poorly designed because I do not know what it is. But I can say the results leave a lot to be desired. It could be that only a couple small tweaks could fix the issues.

I feel like now is about the time to remind the devs that what is turning out to be a very sore spot in TW was pointed out to them during beta testing, but it appears they did not take the observation to heart. Every TW we get closer to pitchforks and torches.
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    I concur EventineElessedil

We lost both TW's and i will absolutely without a shadow of a doubt attribute that to the enemy having more uber teams than us... even though we far outnumbered them in mid range power teams...

Both TW's we were almost immediately steamrolled.

100 mil GP guilds.

This is what I am talking about.
    In bTW2, I joined a new guild. It had a few members with ultra-maxed-out squads. We had 38 members join the TW, participating GP level near 90M. Our defenses were crazy good, and offense was just as good. My regular guild is near 120M, and I feel fairly confident that if we were paired against them, we would be badly outmatched.
    I don't know how they plan to make TW fair in the final release. I hope they do something more sophisticated than simple GP matching and TW win-loss rankings. If not ... pitchforks, torches, rioting ...
    I think we know how this will go.
    9Tclns3.gif
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/144104/lets-talk-about-gvg-territory-war-matchmaking#latest
    Burn the matchmaker to the ground.

I’m in a guild which floats around 60 million. Since I joined it, we have NEVER had an opponent with lower GP than we have.

We win maybe 1 in 20 and it’s very difficult to motivate my guild to do anything more than place defensive units. Collecting whatever rewards we get, is feeling more like a three day hike, uphill the whole way, for a one ounce cup of water.

TW has a lower reputation score than the sith raid, round these parts.
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    We just got screwed again, matched against a guild with 40M more gp. 110M vs 150M, it's a serious deficit and not fun to play
    We faced "the icons"

We 92 M , 79 M active, 42 members

The Icons
    109 M , ( 88 M active ) , 40 - 41 members ...

so that was a more fair TW for us ... usually we facing 20 to 30 % more GP ...
    This year we didn't have faced any lower GP guild.
    Usually we have 7x JTR Teams the enemy 15x in the defense only ...
    Usually we have 6x Zastilla Teams ... the enemy the whole block ...

So its really difficult to beat the first field ... and the problem is still existing ... we growing and the discrepancy of GP getting even worser ...

So please @devs break up with the algorithm und write a new one

Best regards
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes, please keep it like it is !
    I was on the losing side of this for a little while. Then our guild set mandatory participation (or don’t join) and kicked people who failed to do so. Since then we climbed a few tiers (80m-120m) and we have won about 90%. We have been over matched and under matched, the key is just making EVERYONE participate as much as possible. We either win in a landslide, win a close one, or lose a close match but we haven’t been blown out since participation has been mandated.

If you’re involved greatly and find others in your guild with a 0 maybe you should jump ship to something more competitive.

Edited: fixed auto correct errors and an omission
  • 9t03f3suuro6.png
    111M vs 151M their average is higher than our best player