Question for those currently running Titans in arena

I currently run titans with CLS lead, OB, Han, Thrawn and R2. My zetas are CLS ibat, both R2, Han unique and Thrawn Ebb. I do fine (top 50) against empire, nightmare, nightsisters and FO but this new rise of the Jedi meta just destroys me. So the question to anyone running Titans, is there any way to beat bastilla lead teams or do I continue to avoid them? I'm not sure if it's my attack order or if they're just a hard counter, the only thing I can think of is adding a zeta onto CLS' lead, with all the resists that is a lot of extra TM.

Thoughts?

Replies

• With every team you have, eventually you hit a wall. And need to consider diversifying.

Titan squad is old. Good but old. Lots has changed since this was the Meta.
  • I’m interested in the answer. I’m thinking about switching from bastila (nerfs were painful) and going titans.
  • Mithos
    109 posts Member
    Bast didnt get nerfed, and you should both think about switching to empire, specially if you have or are close to traya as nether bast nor titans will beat her

With that said, fracture GMY and bast teams are much easier to fight, your other option would be to lose thrawn and ob and put in wiggs to simply have enough dmg to burn through, but most of the threat from bast is gmy so fracture and kill him and then kill ezra and you win
  • On my shard you'd get targeted hard just for thinking about running titans. Seriously though, I would target the heck out of a titans team, they're an easy win for any decent squad and it's time to move on from them. And to the person thinking about switching from bastila TO titans, well good luck with that.
  • I sit firmly on the top 30 and have for the last 6 months, and I'd rather not play star wars galaxy of mirror matches but thx
  • The key to beating Bastila teams is usually taking down Grandmaster Yoda first, so he can’t spread buffs. You can use Luke to give him buff immunity, and that will go a long way.