Clone Wars needs some love

Prev1
With the anniversary of the Clone Wars show approaching, I think it would be rad to see some prequel-era content, even if it isn't directly from the show. My top pick would be Delta Squad; they're my all time favorite clone characters, and it blows my mind that Sun Fac is in the game while they are not.
Oh, and can the other clones get helmets please?

Replies

• 100% agree.
  • I 100% agree with you guys as well. Hopefully this happens. That'd be pretty awesome! :sunglasses:@Omega_S021 @HeroBoltsy #CloneHelmetsMatter :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I think they are going the separatist rework route 1st with gg getting a much needed upgrade.
  • Legendary with Clones to get Gregor
  • I believe Sun Fac is actually in one of the clone wars episodes. But I wouldn’t mind more clones or any toons from the clone wars era!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Sun Fac is not in Clone Wars the show but he did show up in Republic Commando, a video game, which takes place during the Clone Wars.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • @APX_919 @Athusk I brought up Sun Fac specifically because he was from Republic Commando, the game featuring Delta Squad as the main protagonists. I thought it odd that a minor villain from the game made it into GoH, yet Delta is absent. That being said, I'm glad to see more people agree with clone wars content!
  • Yeah, I looked him up. Sun Fac has like a one sentence bio in official canon on wookiepedia. I do have a few ideas for Clone reworks, and I'd also like to write out kits for Delta Squad but I'd need to look into them more...
    Is it just me or have a lot of people been posting about Clone Wars recently?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    October is coming thats 4 weeks of clone wars love
  • Anything that will let me dust off my worthless G12 Clone Troopers will put a big smile on my face.
  • qbk94
    10 posts Member
    There's no doubt in my mind we'll get more Clone Wars characters and love. They're bringing back the cartoon series and it just makes sense from a marketing viewpoint. We know we're getting a Seperatist rework based on Dev hints and comments. It stands to reason the Sep. rework will coincide or be the precurser to more Clone Wars content.

Adding all members of Delta Squad is a must. I'd also like to see Pong Krell, Hondo and a few other unique characters added to the game. They will also likely introduce new characters from the new series.
  • I think clones will happen. But an ideal timeline - seps, clones, Jedi (that gr tag). I think this is the perfect time for all 3 of them. I have been borderline spamming all of these threads with this idea lol.
  • EA hates the clone wars...don't you know that?
  • Why do you think the jedi and separatist have been neglected so long?
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    I wonder if they'll go the bastila Jedi "rework" route and just make a new super clone leader who makes the rest better.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Bounty Hunters from the clone wars have been getting added or reworked. That's a good start.
  • qbk94 wrote: »
    There's no doubt in my mind we'll get more Clone Wars characters and love. They're bringing back the cartoon series and it just makes sense from a marketing viewpoint. We know we're getting a Seperatist rework based on Dev hints and comments. It stands to reason the Sep. rework will coincide or be the precurser to more Clone Wars content.

Adding all members of Delta Squad is a must. I'd also like to see Pong Krell, Hondo and a few other unique characters added to the game. They will also likely introduce new characters from the new series.

What tag would Pong Krell get though? I guess he could just get one of the standard tags and have anti-clone trooper skills. It'd be cool if they had a smuggler event introducing Hondo.
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    EA hates the clone wars...don't you know that?

I wouldn't say they necessarily hate Clone Wars. Most of the original game content was based around the Clone Wars era, which is why they all seem so outdated now. No doubt they want to keep the big Jedi rework for when Luke is released.
  • ROLO Sep login. My poor theory :( lol
  • I have Always advocated the possibility of a raid based on aotc. The geonosian arena with the 3 creatures meant to Execute obi wan, anakin and Padme.

Phase 1. The rhinobull creature. Inflicts all kinds of debuffs...
    Phase 2. The toothy rat creature. Speedy as hell...
    Phase 3. The spider creature. Inflicts plague...
    Phase 4. Droidekas and superbattledroids reviving over and over.

Prize could be Padme.
  • This game already pulls heavily from Clone Wars. Meanwhile the movies, what most are primarily familiar with, are still under represented. I mean, 3 Chewbaccas and none of them are original rebel Chewie?!
  • You mean like a grievous rework ;)
  • @Georgemi6, you see this profile pic? there's nothing I'd love more my lad
  • Rework and Capital ship for General Grievous ftw! Who else agrees?

3l870rblpzh7.jpg

:smiley:@Georgemi6 @Omega_S021
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Rework and Capital ship for General Grievous ftw! Who else agrees?

3l870rblpzh7.jpg

:smiley:@Georgemi6 @Omega_S021

vg5mtzweo4d11.jpg
    Of course!
  • I'd like a General Skywalker, cause Anakin got dissed with Jedi Knight being so average. I think Obi-Wan should have a capital ship, as well as Grevious. Also, how about Droidekas? Vulture droids? And oh course, everyone's favorite pirate, Hando Ohnaka.