Mod Leveling Suggestion - Graphics Elements

People are clearly concerned about the rainbow colors making it harder for folks to see at a glance if their mods are fully leveled.

You've been receptive to suggestions for graphics changes in the past (like better distinguishing CLS from Farmboy Luke), so i wonder if you would be receptive to this:

Please put a different colored border around level 15 mods and remove the square that indicates level. That's possibly useful for not-yet-leveled mods, but for fully leveled mods the border-only makes the fully leveled more visually distinct while removing the level number makes the mod screen less cluttered.

I think that would be a big win/win and would help address the frustration with transition that many people are having with the new look.

Of course, maybe I'm wrong - feel free to chime in if you disagree.

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Then they will say the borders not enough. If you cant see the 15 your not focused enough on what you are doing. Computers are great but they are not going to do everything in life for you.
    Post edited by 3pourr2 on
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Then they will say the borders not enough. If you cant see the 15 your not focused enough on what you are doing. Computers are great but they are not going to do everything in life for you.

I think the OP had a great suggestion. Right now, it's a PITA to distinguish them. On the mod selling screen I actually distinguish them by price rather than anything else, but it's just overall a mess. Whether the border is enough or not? How about we wait until the border is there before judging?
  • It is pretty easy to see the level
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Easy to see the level? Sure.
    Easy to see at a glance if all six mods for a character at 15? Not as easy as it used to be. Those numbers are too small to just quickly glance across.
  • Amoliski wrote: »
    Easy to see the level? Sure.
    Easy to see at a glance if all six mods for a character at 15? Not as easy as it used to be. Those numbers are too small to just quickly glance across.

I agree ... And I am using a plus size phone and not blind.....
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    And now the inventory has 15 only at the top of the colours. So you have to look at all your mods to find them. I liked them all up top instead. Or put a division line between colours
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    I just wish they hadn't re-sorted them in my inventory.