Nerf? What Nerf? P3 HSR 15 Million Nightsister Damage

Prev1

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Where is acolyte
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Where is acolyte

Useless for this one. She doesn’t inflict debuffs.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Thats the nerf
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Not saying your wrong but thats the complaint but nice run
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Thats the nerf

Shrug. You know what the point is.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Oh ya they still killin it
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    You need to post this in the critolyte thread.
  • I’m sure it won’t be long before a mod moves it to wherever they want it to go.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Id still do it it needs to be shown
  • Very interesting strategy. Can't wait for this to get nerfed as well.. Did you come up with this yourself, or did someone else suggest it?
  • Why it will be nerfed, there is no infinite loops in it.
  • they will just make both of the enrage debuffs sticky, no nerf, just a fix
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Very interesting strategy. Can't wait for this to get nerfed as well.. Did you come up with this yourself, or did someone else suggest it?

Don't mention the war. There's been at least two videos taken down on YouTube by claiming copyright ownership of this strategy.
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    This team and strategy has the potential to alleviate 80% of the problems with the current sith raid, so they should leave it alone.
  • this is what happens. p3 have absurd mechanics and therefore, it require a cheese solutions. CG can only blame themselves for that.
    NS raised concerns ever since they were unlocked (60K power team that can beat 110K power team on AUTO is not healthy for the game) and cg didnt do anything because they wanted people to spend on NS. now, they pay the price with the cheese solutions the players come up with.

good job for the inventor of this squad and nice thinking about how we use the frustration of "they die so fast" to our side. looks like need no RNG at all, and with good modding you can do amazing damage. nice thinking.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Very interesting strategy. Can't wait for this to get nerfed as well.. Did you come up with this yourself, or did someone else suggest it?

Someone else. I came up with the original strategy back with the HAAT raid. I was not the first one to apply it to the Sith Raid though.
  • Naraic wrote: »

Don't mention the war. There's been at least two videos taken down on YouTube by claiming copyright ownership of this strategy.

Wait, what? How can you even have copyright over a gaming strategy?
  • I am glad I spotted this in general before It got moved... "art and media?" I had to do a search for "nerf" to find the thread.

Looks like a nice strategy for me.. my zombie is G9 so the paper zombie strat never worked for me... Just need to drop 20z on MT.

hmmmm
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »

Wait, what? How can you even have copyright over a gaming strategy?

Apparently youtube have a very low standard for people claiming copyright.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Does Daka have a zeta on as well, I can’t see it on my phone?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

Yes Daka has the zeta.

I've seen someone using this strategy score in excess of 6 million without the zeta on daka but for the highest scores I believe the zeta on daka is necessary.
    Damodamo wrote: »

Yes Daka has the zeta.

I've seen someone using this strategy score in excess of 6 million without the zeta on daka but for the highest scores I believe the zeta on daka is necessary.

Can’t go into enrage very well without the zeta. So it puts a cap on what you can do. But you can still hit for significant damage.
  • Does anyone think you could use Talia as the 5th? I’m wondering if the health steal from her basic would be useful in this. Asking because I only have Acolyte and Talia hstr ready.
  • potsy
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I like this, will give it a try on my alt account that has all but the daka zeta, but has spirit instead of initiate.

We only do tier 4 but I assume it will work just as well?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Ricklo wrote: »
    Does anyone think you could use Talia as the 5th? I’m wondering if the health steal from her basic would be useful in this. Asking because I only have Acolyte and Talia hstr ready.

First off hsr ready isnt that important for the 5th. I've seen someone run this team with a level 1 spirit. Play around the fifth and see who works give your gear. If talia is hsr ready she may not die quickly enouh for your liking.
  • I wonder how quickly this will get ninnyed... All I need is MTs zeta...

Really if they nerf NS they should refund all NS zetas not just Daka...
    Ricklo wrote: »
    Does anyone think you could use Talia as the 5th? I’m wondering if the health steal from her basic would be useful in this. Asking because I only have Acolyte and Talia hstr ready.

First off hsr ready isnt that important for the 5th. I've seen someone run this team with a level 1 spirit. Play around the fifth and see who works give your gear. If talia is hsr ready she may not die quickly enouh for your liking.

By ready I meant to 7 stars. I’m still 80 away from Spirit and have initiate at 2 stars. Thank you though, I agree that playing around with it is a good idea.
  • Ricklo wrote: »

It’s better to have someone who tries to inflict a debuff on basic. Resists = TM gain.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Is spirit better then initiate, and how built Would spirit need to be?
  • Is spirit better then initiate, and how built Would spirit need to be?

I think she would be. Gear level wouldn’t really matter much.