Nerf? What Nerf? P3 HSR 15 Million Nightsister Damage

2Next

Replies

• Vice_torn wrote: »
    I wonder how quickly this will get ninnyed... All I need is MTs zeta...

Really if they nerf NS they should refund all NS zetas not just Daka...

A lot of people think a nerf is coming. I think the pitchforks will come out if they do. They can’t hide behind infinite loops or any rational like that. They didn’t nerf this when it could solo an entire HAAT phase last year, so how can they change their mind now? It would be a blatant cash grab in order to better sell a character like Sing.
  • Might try my spirit out, slightly built, but def ready to go ,
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Initiate will try 1 dot debuff plus another dot debuff on crit

Spirit will apply speed down then try to remove tm. The boss is immune to tm reductions while topppled. So only 1 debuff will be attempted while toppled. **but only applies the speed down with omega on basic, i.e. you will have to lvl to 80 and gear her...

I think you can give initiate enough critical chance that it will try more debuffs then spirit. Also you do not have to level or gear the initiate, other then getting a better critical chance at higher levels....
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    Initiate will try 1 dot debuff plus another dot debuff on crit

Spirit will apply speed down then try to remove tm. The boss is immune to tm reductions while topppled. So only 1 debuff will be attempted while toppled. **but only applies the speed down with omega on basic, i.e. you will have to lvl to 80 and gear her...

I think you can give initiate enough critical chance that it will try more debuffs then spirit. Also you do not have to level or gear the initiate, other then getting a better critical chance at higher levels....

I was assuming that being immune to TM reduction counted as resisting. If that’s not true then yes, to initiate 100%. I don’t have Spirit so I was simply speculating.
  • @Bulldog1205 does this strategy work better with a geared zombie vs a paper zombie? I noticed yours is g11.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Donkay wrote: »
    @Bulldog1205 does this strategy work better with a geared zombie vs a paper zombie? I noticed yours is g11.

The potential for damage is higher with a weak zombie (more deaths, easier to kill off people at the beginning) but runs are more reliable with a geared zombie. There are 2 main things that go wrong once the run starts, and that is Ventress/Daka getting dazed or getting isolated. A geared zombie will have taunt up more and decrease the odds of either of those happening.
  • OK thanks for the zombie analysis. Would you say speed or offense is more important for AV?
  • Donkay wrote: »
    OK thanks for the zombie analysis. Would you say speed or offense is more important for AV?

It’s essentially a DPS calculation. Whichever you can get the biggest % increase out of you should go with.
  • Why is this "Art & Media" is the real question that should be answered.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    potsy wrote: »
    I like this, will give it a try on my alt account that has all but the daka zeta, but has spirit instead of initiate.

We only do tier 4 but I assume it will work just as well?

You would prefer a NS that inflicts debuffs with her basic. Initiate inflicts 1 and porentially 2 when she crits.
  • Just to update for those interested in how consisted these runs can be. I entered with the goal of topping my previous high score. I know I need an excellent start for that, and it took me maybe 5-6 tries to get that start. Daka ended up getting dazed with about 4-5 turns to enrage and really stalled the run, but I went ahead and kept it for 11 million damage. So it took about 7 tries to get double digits.
  • Why is this "Art & Media" is the real question that should be answered.

Because it's the art of war.
  • @ObiJuanPollo I think it might be a device memory issue, Try force close the game, restart your device, then play. I had similar issues with my old iPad , got a new one and it doesn’t happen anymore.
  • Good luck
  • ea nerf please realy ...
  • What Nerf? This Nerf? @Bulldog1205
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183018/nightsister-zombie-rework-begone-paper-hello-fat-mega#latest

Now when MT or Initiate dies zombie dies instead with MT and initiate remaining alive specifically preventing this team from even getting going. Sure it may be possible still but at a much later turn no more turn 13/14 topples with resurrect.

But it didn't stop there.... now when you get to the end of the run zombie will die 2x then wont resurrect anymore basically a "damage cap". Anyone running this team knows the HUGE damage comes at the end of the run and especially after getting off to a good start, both the end and the start were made much harder if not impossible under the new zombie kit it seems.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183018/nightsister-zombie-rework-begone-paper-hello-fat-mega#latest

Now when MT or Initiate dies zombie dies instead with MT and initiate remaining alive specifically preventing this team from even getting going. Sure it may be possible still but at a much later turn no more turn 13/14 topples with resurrect.

But it didn't stop there.... now when you get to the end of the run zombie will die 2x then wont resurrect anymore basically a "damage cap". Anyone running this team knows the HUGE damage comes at the end of the run and especially after getting off to a good start, both the end and the start were made much harder if not impossible under the new zombie kit it seems.

Its a cheese mechanic. Needed to be fixed. Hope they have more plans to further lower this team's effectiveness.
  • Line_LeBobcat
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    What Nerf? This Nerf? @Bulldog1205

Its a cheese mechanic. Needed to be fixed. Hope they have more plans to further lower this team's effectiveness.

It has existed for 12 months, that's like saying EP gaining TM is cheese mechanic and needs to be fixed, totally arbitrary... Plus Why would you advocate for the destruction of something that players have invested in. Where do u think that leads? Don't you like this game?

Oh nevermind I see your post complaining that you don't know how to beat NS teams. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/158811/need-help-beating-nightsisters#latest

Since you can't figure out how to beat a Nightsisters team then you support the nerfsto the faction, I get it now.

Zombie will still revive at the end as long as she is G10 or higher. My zombie in that video was G11. She just may get to a point after enrage where she can’t move, which will knock a few turns off the attack cycle while Traya is toppled, but won’t be devastating. She can’t gain taunt after enrage anyways, so it will have almost no impact on surviving past enrage.

Yes, it will take longer to start, but if you have a paper initiate it won’t harm things too much (ironic huh?). With bonds of weakness stacked already she will die 3 times quickly. Then once the team is set up zombie will be able to stack speed to 100%, allowing for more turns earlier in the round. I’m eager to test this, but I don’t think it’s going to be nerfed.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2018

Zombie will still revive at the end as long as she is G10 or higher. My zombie in that video was G11. She just may get to a point after enrage where she can’t move, which will knock a few turns off the attack cycle while Traya is toppled, but won’t be devastating. She can’t gain taunt after enrage anyways, so it will have almost no impact on surviving past enrage.

Yes, it will take longer to start, but if you have a paper initiate it won’t harm things too much (ironic huh?). With bonds of weakness stacked already she will die 3 times quickly. Then once the team is set up zombie will be able to stack speed to 100%, allowing for more turns earlier in the round. I’m eager to test this, but I don’t think it’s going to be nerfed.

Rewatched the video - Your zombie took 1 turn that whole video after surviving damage. Zombie died back to back about 5 times and died 3 times in a row without taking a turn was the most likely outcome it happened about 8 times in the video.

Once a zombie dies 2x back to back Zombie wont ever taunt again and wont call an assist. Basically it's like your in enrage from the start without a taunting zombie post nerf.

Zombie taunting and surviving to take a turn seems very very very unlikely now considering the amount of staggers, dazes, and the amount of damage Traya deals on 3 back to back turns, plus bonds on top of it all. All 3 Traya hits landing on a Zombie she wont survive even if she was G14.

Is this strategy seriously still working, on Heroic? (to all the others who wanna post their 15M **** post nerf, No I don't care that is works on T5)

Rewatched the video - Your zombie took 1 turn that whole video after surviving damage. Zombie died back to back about 5 times and died 3 times in a row without taking a turn was the most likely outcome it happened about 8 times in the video.

Once a zombie dies 2x back to back Zombie wont ever taunt again and wont call an assist. Basically it's like your in enrage from the start without a taunting zombie post nerf.

Zombie taunting and surviving to take a turn seems very very very unlikely now considering the amount of staggers, dazes, and the amount of damage Traya deals on 3 back to back turns, plus bonds on top of it all. All 3 Traya hits landing on a Zombie she wont survive even if she was G14.

Is this strategy seriously still working, on Heroic? (to all the others who wanna post their 15M **** post nerf, No I don't care that is works on T5)

I’ll find out tomorrow night. Or at least get my first crack at it. Keep in mind my Zombie wasn’t maxed in that video, and modding was an afterthought. I’ve taken my zombie to G12 and out several G12 mods on her, including multiple that give over 6k Health each. At G12 she will also be able to get my top tier mods that have been sliced to G12. She’s been significantly upgraded to deal with the new environment, which of course is exactly what CG was wanting...
  • Is this strategy seriously still working, on Heroic? (to all the others who wanna post their 15M **** post nerf, No I don't care that is works on T5)

I've seen someone pull 9.5 million in heroic. That's enough for me to feel the strategy still works even if it doesnt work as well.