Mods Being Taken Away

All my mods are gone as of this morning. I was saving for mod rework but apparently they expire in the inbox! Only 5 mods left! I have a numerous library of toons so of course I need different sets of mods. It is also how we increase our GP for TB so yes I need them also I do not have the credits to max each mod to see if it is a keeper or not and average payout of credit heist is set at 5mil so it takes time to work on mods. Now slicing has been added and that's fine but what I ask am I supposed to slice now? The cheese? All my mods I was saving are gone. The Devs said hold off on getting rid of mods yet you can only have a certain amount which expires as opposed to them being pushed out due to storage capacity, what a catch 22, big flaw in the process. so all my cantina energy was flat out wasted, plus now they obviously recoded the mods to be mainly defensive in nature, all the really desirable features like CC, CD, speed, , offense are gone. Now we are flooded with accuracy, crit avoidance (lol), defensive natured mods instead of offensive, and I understand this may be to balance the game? But dont repeat the whole NS fiasco by removing content which was earned. In short I would like and as a loyal player/ customer I want my mods back...all of them...Please, thank you.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    5a61pknbpwvg.jpg
    All mail in the inbox has an expiration and a timer showing how much time you have.

If you go back and look what they said was to avoid any "mass selling" of mods, I believe this statement was directed at people who just sell anything that doesnt have speed on it and never keep anything.

This is an unfortunate situation and I believe your only recourse is to open a help ticket through the in game help button.

• wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I
  • Kyno wrote: »
    5a61pknbpwvg.jpg
    All mail in the inbox has an expiration and a timer showing how much time you have.

If you go back and look what they said was to avoid any "mass selling" of mods, I believe this statement was directed at people who just sell anything that doesnt have speed on it and never keep anything.

This is an unfortunate situation and I believe your only recourse is to open a help ticket through the in game help button.

11:41AM
    Yes not paying closer attention to the timer itself is all my fault. Still that does not solve the issue of losing my mods by default in itself, at this point more than ever nobody knows the true quality of any mod so to discard it or another mod because I will lose it in 48hours is forcing my hand into premature decisions, and the quality of the mods being dropped are now severely lacking as we all have recognized. Still in all I really have little faith in the help EA provides from their history dealing with this game. Dude i appreciate the suggestion but even by some long shot they got my mods back, i would just lose them again because the timer is still active.
  • Contacted Support they said there is nothing they can do. You have to contact The game designers regarding that issue which we all know the game designers will not listen nor accept any calls or emails so basically it is just dead in the water and I lost out, what fun.