september calendar?

Prev1
ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
Considering saturday is the first and its a holiday weekend.... do we have a calendar?

Replies

• I would suspect we ll get everything later this week. With the Tb decision today. Get ready for a big update on Thursday and no devs till Tuesday lol fingers crossed it goes well lol
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I would suspect we ll get everything later this week. With the Tb decision today. Get ready for a big update on Thursday and no devs till Tuesday lol fingers crossed it goes well lol

Goes well, bwahahahaha, that's funny.

It will go exactly as it is supposed to go.
  • Wednesday night (Italian time), a dev post will be probably release, and, as Vinny says, on Thursday the mod update will be released. Can't wait for It!
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Any guesses for monthly login? If September is Separatist month...Dooku? Grievous? haven't they been releasing the calendar on some spanish site or gamechangers these days?

I say a geo. Poggle or spy!
  • Emperor Stitch or Jedi Mickey.
  • Any guesses for monthly login? If September is Separatist month...Dooku? Grievous? haven't they been releasing the calendar on some spanish site or gamechangers these days?

I could actually get behind spy. Save me some farming.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • qbk94
    10 posts Member
    Any guesses for monthly login? If September is Separatist month...Dooku? Grievous? haven't they been releasing the calendar on some spanish site or gamechangers these days?

I could actually get behind spy. Save me some farming.

Two votes for Geo Spy!
  • Sure get one of the best characters for free.. Why not Traya shards you ask for?

I hope its b2.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    One day i bet traya shards will be login... raid han happened

Might be 6 years down the road for a disney streaming kotor tv show... but it could happen
  • Sure get one of the best characters for free.. Why not Traya shards you ask for?

I hope its b2.

B2 is a great toon too. If 50% of swgoh players do not use mods then I’m sure most don’t have geo spy. That being said- 42 shards in about 30 days isn’t exactly giving a toon away.
  • Give us Nute Gunray with a new Ship.
  • Bring on the b2!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    How bout a rework for General Grievous and a capital ship for him? Who's with me?! :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Ventress as the login character. Nightsister Rework V2 because Critolyte and Zombie nerfs. IG-100 gets a rework that makes him have synergy with Grevious.

Just kidding. But seriously, 8 would love a full Sep Rework along with some new ships and characters. Bring on the Grievous love.
  • Actually, I predict that Jango Fett will be released as a legendary as the 10th(last) bounty hunter and the first new separatist, followed by the Rework we are all waiting for.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Jango isnt a seperatist though. Hes a bounty hunter, hes whoeverpays the most

And to that point he was both in the film
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Jango isnt a seperatist though. Hes a bounty hunter, hes whoeverpays the most

And to that point he was both in the film

I think Jango as a BH/SEP would hopefully improve both factions. Or would just be a nice tie in to a sep rework - with GG being the true Sep leadership.
  • I like the Padme theory. A lot of BH hunted her. Then that leads to a heroes fall event using Sidious, Padme, Anakin, Kenobi, & Tuscan. February is Sith Month. So Dark side Anakin confirmed for February 2019.
  • I’m in on the Padme theory. She needs to be part of the game
  • I like the Padme theory. A lot of BH hunted her. Then that leads to a heroes fall event using Sidious, Padme, Anakin, Kenobi, & Tuscan. February is Sith Month. So Dark side Anakin confirmed for February 2019.

I love how the word "confirmed" is one of the most loosely used words here on the forums. lol. :lol: Whenever you see the word "confirmed" here on the forums, just think in your head "speculation".... that's how you'll truly be able to differentiate between what's real and what's fake news. :wink:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Clearly, it's going to be URoRRuR'R'R.
    Still not a he.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    fhi6zxcxjmb1.jpg

For the anakin i see it less as sidious as a requirment and more of mace windu. Sidious never fights alongside anakin. Plus during mace windu's and sidious's fight anakin was on Mace's side up until he cut his hand off. Meaning he would be the ally until sidious qlmost dies in the fight then (like in reys) special button to cut off mace's hand.

Next for a similar reason why is a tuskin on it? Its like most people saying wampa is going to be needed for jedi luke, they were enemies not allies in the movies, you would fight them not work with them. So instead of a tuskin it would be a clone instead, since clones fought with anakin in the temple killing jedi.

Those are the two big ones there, the only minor problem for that theory i'd say is padme, what role would she play in the event as a character? She was never seen to fight in Ep 3 (that i recall) and they wouldnt have a requirment that isnt needed to fight in battle with you.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    I like the Padme theory. A lot of BH hunted her. Then that leads to a heroes fall event using Sidious, Padme, Anakin, Kenobi, & Tuscan. February is Sith Month. So Dark side Anakin confirmed for February 2019.

For the anakin i see it less as sidious as a requirment and more of mace windu. Sidious never fights alongside anakin. Plus during mace windu's and sidious's fight anakin was on Mace's side up until he cut his hand off. Meaning he would be the ally until sidious qlmost dies in the fight then (like in reys) special button to cut off mace's hand.

Next for a similar reason why is a tuskin on it? Its like most people saying wampa is going to be needed for jedi luke, they were enemies not allies in the movies, you would fight them not work with them. So instead of a tuskin it would be a clone instead, since clones fought with anakin in the temple killing jedi.

Those are the two big ones there, the only minor problem for that theory i'd say is padme, what role would she play in the event as a character? She was never seen to fight in Ep 3 (that i recall) and they wouldnt have a requirment that isnt needed to fight in battle with you.

The clone wars era that is being revived takes place between Ep 2 & 3. Padme does tons of fighting in that era. Those are some very good points... but a lot of the game doesn’t make sense... Biggs being most powerful ship in the game for a year even though he dies in 10 minutes...
  • But honestly all we need is one new Marquee event: Younglings. Then we have it confirmed.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I like the Padme theory. A lot of BH hunted her. Then that leads to a heroes fall event using Sidious, Padme, Anakin, Kenobi, & Tuscan. February is Sith Month. So Dark side Anakin confirmed for February 2019.

Isn’t Dark Side Anakin actually called “Darth Vader” or something? I know that no one talks about Darth Vader, but I’m pretty sure that’s the technical term...

In all seriousness, I would like Anakin (Cooked) to be the September login character. I would prefer him medium rare.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Clearly, it's going to be URoRRuR'R'R.

It's funny that's he's the only character you can't farm
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Tanuki wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Clearly, it's going to be URoRRuR'R'R.

It's funny that's he's the only character you can't farm

5A and 5F lightside hard nodes.
  • flux_rono wrote: »

The clone wars era that is being revived takes place between Ep 2 & 3. Padme does tons of fighting in that era. Those are some very good points... but a lot of the game doesn’t make sense... Biggs being most powerful ship in the game for a year even though he dies in 10 minutes...

im not saying padme shouldn't come into the game, i'd love it if she did. but i was saying being a requirment to get dark side anakin i dont see

This discussion has been closed.