What next?

Perks
13 posts Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering what should I do next in terms of making teams viable for tb/tw.
I need more teams viable in tw, and would use both dark and light tb secondary teams, so I really need your suggestions.

Also my guild is working towards haat, and i would like to know if i had any teams ready and what should i improve to get to that.

https://swgoh.gg/u/perks/

For arena I'm not that concerned, for Sion and nihilus are being farmed and I'm not anywhere near Traya.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• You’ve got some great pieces to work with.

My first suggestion would be first order. Your Kru, Officer, Kylo, and executioner are already geared up. Your phasma is good too. This team will work in phase two with Kru as leader. Once you unlock Zetas it will be that much better. My almost maxed out first order squad can clear about 60% or more of phase 2 by themselves. I use first order special forces pilot instead of phasma though, but phasma will work.

Second, gear up Raid Han! He’s a HAAT killer, especially when he’s zeta’d. CLS alone can clear 1 million damage or more when he’s geared, but with CLS, Han, and someone like Thrawn you’ll be able to do good damage in phase 1. You can also add in stormtrooper han for bonus turn meter control.

I know there’s a good team based around a Vader lead, but I’ll have to let someone else provide that to you because I’ve never used it.

Rebels can be used in phase 4; wedge, Biggs, Ezra, Leia, R2, Lando, etc.

You have the workings of a big team, but you need Zetas. Level up admiral ackbar if you haven’t already. If you combine him, Thrawn, bb8, asajj, and CLS you can clear from about 30% of phase 2 to the end of the raid when they’re all fully geared.

Great work though. Having CLS, BB8, Thrawn, and raid han will give you a lot to work from when your guild is ready.
  • Sound advice..... My FO is the same toons as yours.... When they were g10 with kru zeta, they could solo rancor..... They are now all maxed g12 with all of the zetas except phasma lead and I get 5 million in phase 2 Haat with them....
  • Sorry, totally ignored your first question. Although the answer is similar. You can base teams around Palpatine (your current sith team is good), CLS and rebels, CLS mixed squads (use Old Ben as tank or stormtrooper han), resistance (bb8 is key and you have him 7*, work on Finn until you have the pieces for JTR), first order, and Jedi (level up your bastila, focus on GMY).

Feel free to add me if you want to chat more in game about strategy. 453-621-327
  • Yeah I’m currently working on my raid han, aswell as young han as a replacement to asajj in the team you mentioned for one reason-I don’t need to zeta him.
    I am putting my next zeta on kru leader ability, and I heard finn lead res team is good for phase 2, so I might zeta him afterwards. Am i correct about res team?
    Thanks for your advice :smiley:
  • On top of what’s already said I’d suggest 2 things:
    1) BHs.....there’s surely got to be a Legendary event! (Haha) - even if not they are needed in TW/TB and several recurring events. You need 6*+ For TBs so Marquee BHs won’t cut it without lots of cash.
    2) Finn and RTrooper are needed for Resistance Team.
  • Perks wrote: »
    Yeah I’m currently working on my raid han, aswell as young han as a replacement to asajj in the team you mentioned for one reason-I don’t need to zeta him.
    I am putting my next zeta on kru leader ability, and I heard finn lead res team is good for phase 2, so I might zeta him afterwards. Am i correct about res team?
    Thanks for your advice :smiley:
    Yes... sort of. Finn’s zeta lead is critical for that team to work. If you have it, they can do a lot of damage in phase 2 as well.