Drop rate

For the past 4 months, my drop rate has gone down to 11.5% on average. The last 8 "zeta days" i have yeilded 2 zetas out of a possible 32 Credit heists have yeilded 3, 1.5 mil credits in 1 month. On top of horrendous drops on hard battles. Ive spent around 400 on this game and it feels as though i am being taken advantage. My drops are so bad my whole guild is even shocked.
There is even a guild member who started 3 months after me who i has surpassed me (and im on every day multiple times).
Idk if this can be fixed but im at my breaking point. Im just at a loss. Does anyone have these kind of drop rates? Spending 300 energy trying to get a gear piece and get 0......
I almost want to ask for a refund and rage quit. But ive put hundreds of hours in this game. Just feels **** im being taken advantage of.

Replies

• Options
    I feel your pain. I'm F2P, but have spent a lot of painfully collected crystals on energy refreshes only to get zilch on needed gear or toon shards. This morning I did 15 hard node sim runs and got 1 toon shard. None of the gear I needed, and none of the bonus gear we're supposed to be getting.
  • Options
    For the past 4 months, my drop rate has gone down to 11.5% on average. The last 8 "zeta days" i have yeilded 2 zetas out of a possible 32 Credit heists have yeilded 3, 1.5 mil credits in 1 month. On top of horrendous drops on hard battles. Ive spent around 400 on this game and it feels as though i am being taken advantage. My drops are so bad my whole guild is even shocked.
    There is even a guild member who started 3 months after me who i has surpassed me (and im on every day multiple times).
    Idk if this can be fixed but im at my breaking point. Im just at a loss. Does anyone have these kind of drop rates? Spending 300 energy trying to get a gear piece and get 0......
    I almost want to ask for a refund and rage quit. But ive put hundreds of hours in this game. Just feels **** im being taken advantage of.

I know that there's a huge amount of confirmation bias in this, but I can't help but be sympathetic. I don't believe for a second that their drop rates are static.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can you clarify? Drop rates on what have dropped that low?
  • Options
    Kyno
    Drop rates in credit heist, gear 10+ pieces, and zeta drops. Some toons in the past 1.5 years as well (but i dont have any solid evidence on that specifically)
    And I'll add this, it got 50x worse when EA took a hit on battlefield backlash. Alowly but surely, worse and worse
    No kidding. 1.5mil and 2.5mil were my drops past 2 credit heists. Just unreal
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Again, you ate not being clear, you are stating drop rates of 11.5%, where are you seeing this? Do you have data you would like to share?

Shards have and are still recorded at around 33%, regardless of toon.

Gear varies depending in its tier, but I dont think any arr that low.

The last 2 heists is a small sample size, so you may want to track your drops on that for a while to try and understand where the average lies.

Zetas are not a great drop and they are not really supposed to be, the challenge is a supplement not a farming location, you are meant to buy them with fleet currency. I dont think I have seen any recent data on the drop rates there.

Nothing you are stating here seems abnormal and nothing has changed. Some of this can be seen if you have a good sample size, rather than just going off the least few. We have all had zeta droughts, but if you track it I'm sure you will be surprised on the drop rate.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    For the past 4 months, my drop rate has gone down to 11.5% on average. The last 8 "zeta days" i have yeilded 2 zetas out of a possible 32 [...]

I know that there's a huge amount of confirmation bias in this, but I can't help but be sympathetic. I don't believe for a second that their drop rates are static.

While OP has won 2 zeta mats in his last 16 battles, I myself have won 11 in my last 16 battles. It's not fluctuating drop rates. It's simply RNG.
  • Options
    Just got 4 mil in credit heist. The lowest amount one can get. Im going to just start updating this as often as i can
  • Options
    Just got 4 mil in credit heist. The lowest amount one can get. Im going to just start updating this as often as i can

The lowest would actually be 3 million.

Did you keep tracking your zeta drops? You didn't give an update on zetas. Is this because droprates improved and you realized that you were simply experiencing a dry streak, which ended? Ok, here's another update for you:

40 zeta challenges completed. 24 zetas won.