Why the devs support players with exceptional Behaviors?

Caljr
162 posts Member
edited August 2018
Today i faced again super Behaviors in my payout, with the same player with same mods 30 minutes before my payout killing or left in Red my Palptine and Traya at start with GMY area atack.

How is possible that the same team that was easy beated 2 times one hour before the payout become super with same mods half hour before my payout?

If i run The same team, with 10%+ stats i loose all battles, and do less than 1/3 damage He did in 10 fights in a row. I recorded Many battles in The past, posted Many pictures, but always The aswer that it dont happen.

Changed the Phone, but many times some players always can do more damage, dodge more, resist more than players with higher stats, how someone with less stats and equipments XII, can easy beat 10 times in a row stronger teams?

Things like that is easy to see in the logs, if you have the damage of one heroe and he do more than 50% of his max, something is wrong, if you have the potency and tenacity and you debuff or resist a lot more than %, something is wrong, but even easy for a large company that profit over one hundred millions with the game seems that they don't care.

Every day become harder keep playing this game, super expensive and even if you spent more than 20.000 dolares in the last 2 years you are garbage for the devs and his customer service. I only not stop playing because my guild yet, but sincerely you are in the right way to loose all players that not hack and payed to play. Without that players, that spent and spend with the game, how the game will survive?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    People change mods all the time. Being able to beat a team one day doesnt mean you will be able to all the time, if they are fairly matched as far as synergy and other game mechanics are concerned.

There is no way for someone to "hack" the game to effect a match initiated by you. That match is based on your phone and the server data for that player.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    edited August 2018

How one Ezra with 2.7k damage and less critical chance do more damage that one with 3k and more critical chance in all fights? I said that the stats are the same, so even if you changed the mods, if the stats are the same, doesn't matter, The numbers like offense , defense, critical chance and etc. is the important, mods is the way to max that numbers, if one or another set of mods let you with 2.7k offense, same critical chance and critical damage, the mods chang, even if happened, doesn't matter.

Seems that players that liked the game and spent like me dont have more place, i am Just another fool that lost time and money with a game that only Want take all without care or respect. Congratulations if your servers and program are perfect, maybe Pentagon, Apple and Google can learn with your devs how be perfect and without exploits, but why in the past many players said the same when Chirrut was launched as the prize of battles?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Does this by chance have anything to do with the mod set bonus update today? Could it be the other players new set bonus stat changed game play?
  • I'm honestly having a hard time understanding you or the point you're trying to make.

It is easy to understand. Any team can beat any other team.

Reality is you all got suckered into thinking arena means something. Fleet is where you actually show progress in the game.

Zeta vs a few crystals. I know which i pick.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Caljr wrote: »

Seems that players that liked the game and spent like me dont have more place, i am Just another fool that lost time and money with a game that only Want take all without care or respect. Congratulations if your servers and program are perfect, maybe Pentagon, Apple and Google can learn with your devs how be perfect and without exploits, but why in the past many players said the same when Chirrut was launched as the prize of battles?

The exploit you are talking about was with tournaments and had nothing to do with "hacking". 2 players would reach high enough they could match and battle each other, then strip down the team so it was an easy win. Each would take turns attacking allowing them to amass large amounts of points without a hard battle.

There have been cheats done before and it's all client side, not server side.

Maybe you should show some pictures or spell out exactly what was happening.

-both team makeup
    - speeds involved
    - did anyone change mods recently
    - who has zetas

All of these things matter and can chnage the damage output of a team.

Palp (L) vs Yoda (or bastilla) is different than Traya (L) vs Yoda (or bastilla)
    Synergy matters and there are some direct counters to the meta.
  • Master's Training perhaps? There are any number of valid reasons why damage differences are seen on seemingly identical toons. Don't forget to compare the target. Ezra hitting GK will result in far less damage than Ezra hitting GMY. Context is very important.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Master's Training perhaps? There are any number of valid reasons why damage differences are seen on seemingly identical toons. Don't forget to compare the target. Ezra hitting GK will result in far less damage than Ezra hitting GMY. Context is very important.

There is also natural damage variance on all attacks. I think its listed on swgoh.gg
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Master's Training perhaps? There are any number of valid reasons why damage differences are seen on seemingly identical toons. Don't forget to compare the target. Ezra hitting GK will result in far less damage than Ezra hitting GMY. Context is very important.

There is also natural damage variance on all attacks. I think its listed on swgoh.gg

Absolutely, this too - and even mechanics that aren't obvious like Han's basic that does significantly more or less damage depending on how much TM the target has.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    This game increase the potency and critical attacks of the enemy. Simple as that