Biggs taunt bug

There a few times where Biggs will crit or Vader will use his basic and the taunt won’t trigger. Just wanted to know if everyone else is having the same issue

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Has to be a crit with Biggs basic and vader has to apply tl.
  • I’ve seen plenty of times Biggs crit without gaining taunt. I haven’t seen the Vader issue though.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Biggs tl on crit can be resisted.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    if vader lands a kill shot, it will not trigger biggs taunt
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    if vader lands a kill shot, it will not trigger biggs taunt

Yeah that also. Vader TL is applied after damage is done not before.
  • No there not kill shots they’re at the start sometimes
  • The bug is the oponnents biggs gaining protection without an attack that crits. It happens many times.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    No there not kill shots they’re at the start sometimes

Well the only ship I can think of that Vader can't land tl on is ghost while phantom is present. So if this is not the scenario then get some screenshots and videos and file a bug report. I personally have seen no issues with vsder landing tl when he us supposed to.
  • I think Vader reapplies target lock when it expires too. When this happens, Biggs gets his taunt and protection regen.
  • No screenshot needed. It haopens everytime. Just report the bug.
  • No screenshot needed. It haopens everytime. Just report the bug.

Biggs gains protection whenever a target lock is inflicted. By anyone. Biggs himself can only inflict TL if he crits, but there are lots of other ways to cause a TL, and all of them give Biggs prot. Are you sure this is a bug?

The OP is reporting a different problem too, that needs more investigating, and may be a bug.
  • Well this is what has happened.

When hound is present on my squad ANY target lock chance from the enemy hits. In 40 battles one TL did not hit.

When i remove hound from lineup back to normal.

It seems they ie CG have chosen to modify results behind the scenes via screwing with rng due to OP houndstooth. I still win but i am tired of CG selling something then trying to take it.back

Making target lock on O IS ALWAYS hard. Why phantom and vader are necessary. It is rediculous when same team on D gets coded to break the rules. This is fleet not a raid.
  • The whole biggs having target lock reapply

And doesnt work on O is beyond rediculous