What website will the monthly calendar be released this month?

Reddit? Another Spanish website? Maybe another language this time? Is it out already and we just haven’t found it yet? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Isn't it always gaming fans
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Isn't it always gaming fans

This.

The other one was a miss hap, they were supposed to be released at the same time.
  • Why don't they ever use their own **** forums?! Why even have the forums if they don't ever use them? @CG_Carrie has been posting stuff on Reddit that would be extremely important to post in their own forums, but I had to find out from AhnaldT101's YouTube channel that they're looking in to doing something besides Marquee events.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    Why don't they ever use their own **** forums?! Why even have the forums if they don't ever use them? @CG_Carrie has been posting stuff on Reddit that would be extremely important to post in their own forums, but I had to find out from AhnaldT101's YouTube channel that they're looking in to doing something besides Marquee events.

Cause even the devs know that their posts may get deleted and threatened with banishment by the mods on here lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Arcaver wrote: »
    Why don't they ever use their own **** forums?! Why even have the forums if they don't ever use them? @CG_Carrie has been posting stuff on Reddit that would be extremely important to post in their own forums, but I had to find out from AhnaldT101's YouTube channel that they're looking in to doing something besides Marquee events.

They do post the calendar here. as a compromise to requests to post it earlier they give "a shout out" to the GCs and let them launch a pre release early.

They do post here when its officially a thing. There is a long list of things they have stated they are " looking into" from the string of interviews earlier this year. I think mod management is the only one we are likely to see this year.
  • They didn't post on here that they were looking in to Marquee events. They have also yet to do more than blow off responses. It took 50 pages just for @CG_TopHat to say "we're looking to your feedback.' and then back to radio silence. Just like how they changed the Nightsister Acolyte making claims that their viability shouldn't change, which it definitely did, and when pointed out about it, again radio silence. Yet @CG_Carrie is busy chatting it up on Reddit about the Marquee events, and posting how they're looking in to making them exciting again. But again, nothing on their own forums.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • its to reward sites that dedicate their tim to this game with traffic.
    $$$ makes the world spin
  • Reddit!? They are posting on reddit? I agree official or un-official, there is absolutely no reason they should be outside the forum, especially with new communications. It's so strange that game developers think in that manner. I personally can't stand the personalities and the yes man mentalities those YouTube channel makers have. They have to be getting paid for those channels. Why else would they along with their guilds have information before the rest of the community? I have to go through other players to find out what's going on in the game, illogical.
  • I agree things should be on here. I think the devs just use reddit for theirselves more. So prob just easier on them to scroll through reddit then go to the swgoh subforum and see what ppl are saying.

I guess the short of it is - this is work. Reddit allows them to blend their personal and professional lives.

It is funny though- to start having better communication, one has to start communicating lol
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    wrekincruw wrote: »
    Reddit!? They are posting on reddit? I agree official or un-official, there is absolutely no reason they should be outside the forum, especially with new communications. It's so strange that game developers think in that manner. I personally can't stand the personalities and the yes man mentalities those YouTube channel makers have. They have to be getting paid for those channels. Why else would they along with their guilds have information before the rest of the community? I have to go through other players to find out what's going on in the game, illogical.

They are putting it in the National Enquirer lol
  • Personally my vote is for Brazzers.
  • I’m probably in the minority but I think it makes perfect sense to give the game changers the calendar early. They turn around and make free content & advertising. Create new excitement about the next month instead of game changers reacting to some post on the forums that hundreds of people have already seen & speculated about. Think big picture. CG has done their homework on this one.
  • I’m probably in the minority but I think it makes perfect sense to give the game changers the calendar early. They turn around and make free content & advertising. Create new excitement about the next month instead of game changers reacting to some post on the forums that hundreds of people have already seen & speculated about. Think big picture. CG has done their homework on this one.

Yeah, but how do they really generate hype for events that we'll get for the upteenth time? "Look at this guys! We're getting 7 omega battles this month instead of 6! Please, like share subscribe and donate to my patreon" <- not exactly awesome is it? Unless we get something brand new every month that GC CAN talk about early..
  • The Onion! :D
  • The simple answer, granted imo at least, is that whatever info they post on Reddit or any other website of their choice for that matter, to post the same thing on here since this is the official swgoh community forums. I mean... am I right? That would be logical and much appreciated by the entire swgoh gaming community. At least I can vouch for myself and some of the other people who posted on here when I say that. I know I'd like that route rather than having to hear thru the grapevine on another website, YouTube channel, or some gamechanger's Discord server about what's new and upcoming. It would be pretty cool if they just posted all that stuff here as well. I mean c'mon... where else better to create hype, excitement, and pandemonium than on here? I'm seriously not the only one who feels this way, right? :wink: Who else agrees? :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Personally my vote is for Brazzers.

Surprised this hasnt been deleted yet.. lol
  • Maybe it will just be posted to google images...
  • Nobody likes to see that the calendar has already been released on some other website, so the September calendar will be exclusively released in The Times! Only people who still get a newspaper will know the calendar.
  • We should give a reward to whoever posts the calendar to this forum first.
This discussion has been closed.