MKI, MKII,..and Fully Crafted Mod Pieces

Has anyone else noticed amidst the hype that those mod salvage pieces already have different MK levels to the salvage pieces themselves, Whoa can you imagine grinding hard nodes to get your mod that last of the 50 pieces of this, 30 pieces of that, and 20 pieces of those to make 1 fully crafted MK12+ mod slicing item to boost just 1 secondary stat and do they plan on releasing the fully crafted mod pieces along with these different Mod salvage pieces? I see no mention of this in the posts but it is in the game already, also how much more in credits will it cost to slice? The shear magnitude of character mods that will need slicing is staggering considering the amount of toons end players now have in the library, the cost in credits will be ghastly, and credit heist with the average 5mil drop won't probably cover but 3-4 slices? Maybe that's why they had 2 credit heists back to back, but please communication on the fully crafted, salvage and MK ranges and effects should be explained not just rolled out as is apparently what is happening.

Replies

• Options
    when did we have 2 credit heists back to back?
  • Options

We had 2 credit heist this month
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    wrekincruw wrote: »

We had 3 and none of them were "back to back"
    xdydas1pkl1m.jpg
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    wrekincruw wrote: »

We had 3 and none of them were "back to back"
    xdydas1pkl1m.jpg

As in a closer time span than normal. I like the 3 in one month but I do not recall them ever doing that. Usually its once a month before events also and what is the deal with the MK and fully crafted pieces? I know you have information I don't have a reddit account and I really can't stomach any more of those YouTube channels so I'm reduced to actually using the games own communication feature @Kyno.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    sj7pe0qrhxuh.jpg
    http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/

Seems to be pretty consistent for the recent history.

They don't tell em anything.

I chalk things like that up to, where this addition started and where it is now. Mods may have been intended to have a full path, where you could upgrade and slice mods all the way from 1 to 7 dot. So the current MK we see, is where in that process a 5 dot mod would have been, but the shelved the full path. That's my theory.