Who to Zeta Next: Advanced, Luxury Edition

I'm lucky enough to be at the point that I'm happy with most of my Zetas and not absolutely dying for anything. So my choices are a bit eccentric - help me decide! I'm coming upon three saved up here. This is for TW/TB, not arena.

1) ALL SITH. Maul (L), Savage, Sion. Or Maul (L), Sion, Nihilus.
note: Palpatine leads my Empire team, so no - not him.

2) ALL BOUNTY HUNTER. Embo, Boba... meh. I'll save the third, I'm not that excited about any of the rest.

3) RAGTAG. Jolie Bindo, Visas Marr, and Colonel Starck.
note: all my other Jedis are zetad. Veers is already zetad.

What do you think? What would YOU do?
Sam UX

Replies

• Can u link your collection, swgoh.gg?
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @SamuraiUX bounty hunters... that’s my plan for 5 zetad down the line
  • I would also go for BH. They are great on defense in TW, especially with Bossk lead zeta which you really should consider.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I dont have either of Bossk zeta yet, but I think if you are running Boba or Embo lead Bossk's taunt may be more valuable. Again I haven't researched it yet to see how good it is but that is what I am thinking.
  • How close are you to Traya? I'm assuming you don't have her yet if you're considering running DN and Sion in a non-Traya led Sith team. She needs 2 and Sion needs his for that team to maximize their effectiveness. I'd keep them in your pocket.
  • agree with @cannonfodder_iv . seeing as sith are at the top of your list, I'd recommend starting to work on the trio and other sith. zMaul with zuniqueDN and zSion is pretty formidable. zSavage is also a pretty formidable toon in TW if you stick him in a back section after an opponent has used up it's top toons.
  • Bindo is a very annoying zeta. I’ve faced it in Arena, and I now avoid that team at all costs. If you want some fun, I’d do him.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Can u link your collection, swgoh.gg?

Ahhh, you're right! I shoulda from the start. Here: https://swgoh.gg/u/ahsokatano/collection/
  • @HighQ and @VonZant I don't know which of you to side with on this! LOL. The BH are still very new to me. I'm running Embo (L) because it, by itself, is a stronger, more offensive leadership. But Bossk (L) definitely seems stronger on defense. Both of them are inferior to Boba (L) in terms of actually getting payouts quickly. It's actually interesting because in most cases, there's a really clear leader or two (e.g., Nightsisters, Clones, Sith) but almost all of the BH could sub in as leaders successfully. I'm not sure which lead to run and certainly not which one to Zeta! Thoughts are welcome.
  • How close are you to Traya? I'm assuming you don't have her yet if you're considering running DN and Sion in a non-Traya led Sith team. She needs 2 and Sion needs his for that team to maximize their effectiveness. I'd keep them in your pocket.

@Rebel_yell I am at zero Traya shards. My guild is not ready for Heroic Sith but to be honest, I am not super excited about Traya at the moment. Perhaps as fellow players you'll understand my exhaustion with the long hauls for farming and gearing the 'new meta' as it happens... I tend to focus on what I'm excited with and ignore the meta, eventually picking it up later if I'm feelin' it. So Traya is a forever-away prospect for me at the mo'.

Just to give you a feel for what I mean, I do not have JTR and I do not care if I ever get JTR because farming Vet Chewie is the last thing on Earth I want to do. =)
  • Bindo is a very annoying zeta. I’ve faced it in Arena, and I now avoid that team at all costs. If you want some fun, I’d do him.

For reals? I've been super thinking about trying him out under my secondary team (zQGJ lead), or even swapping him out for zHoda! Hm.
  • SamuraiUX wrote: »
    How close are you to Traya? I'm assuming you don't have her yet if you're considering running DN and Sion in a non-Traya led Sith team. She needs 2 and Sion needs his for that team to maximize their effectiveness. I'd keep them in your pocket.

@Rebel_yell I am at zero Traya shards. My guild is not ready for Heroic Sith but to be honest, I am not super excited about Traya at the moment. Perhaps as fellow players you'll understand my exhaustion with the long hauls for farming and gearing the 'new meta' as it happens... I tend to focus on what I'm excited with and ignore the meta, eventually picking it up later if I'm feelin' it. So Traya is a forever-away prospect for me at the mo'.

Just to give you a feel for what I mean, I do not have JTR and I do not care if I ever get JTR because farming Vet Chewie is the last thing on Earth I want to do. =)

This is the most refreshing thing I've read in a long time. Congratulations to you.
    How close are you to Traya? I'm assuming you don't have her yet if you're considering running DN and Sion in a non-Traya led Sith team. She needs 2 and Sion needs his for that team to maximize their effectiveness. I'd keep them in your pocket.

Valid position. You actually have a roster that would be HSTR competitive outside of P1. Let others do that phase.

Looking at your roster, Sion and DN would be a bit away from the zeta (based on gear levels). They're both great characters on their own, but obviously do best in the triumvirate.

You might want to consider popping one on Thrawn's unique while you build BH. It helps boost his damage and usefulness in HAAT raid along with ships. It also makes him more viable in arena/TW. Visas zeta is also very fun when using on offense for TW. I pair her with Rex to keep the buffs off. Otherwise, I'd suggest holding tight on zetas, maybe farm them up to the 40ish level and then see which team looks the most fun. BH has definitely become more viable across the board and they're next on my gearing list after I finish off magmatrooper, wampa, and Nest.
    Bindo is a very annoying zeta. I’ve faced it in Arena, and I now avoid that team at all costs. If you want some fun, I’d do him.

For reals? I've been super thinking about trying him out under my secondary team (zQGJ lead), or even swapping him out for zHoda! Hm.

A guy in my shard has him in place of zHoda in Arena. Never leaves the top 10.

But I’m sure he’d be very good in a secondary Jedi team too.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    You gotta put AT LEAST one on Thrawn. He’s the most versatile character in the game.
  • Visas or save for traya