Now Mods are a little easier to farm...

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited August 2018
Before the changes i basically just had health mods on everyone as they were the easiest farm. Now that has all changed is it worth having specific mod set on each character? For example Offence/Crit on Ezra or something? Or are there some mod sets that are just better to farm than others? If so what are best mods at the moment? (I know the whole slicing thing is round the corner and i'm not 100% how that works so i'm talking about whats available right now)

(I feel this is probably an obvious question and i should have specific mod sets on specific characters but i thought i would just check in case some mod sets are considered better than others haha)

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Search "crouching rancor mods" on Google. Bingo bango, sugar in the gas tank...

It's a good starting point but it's not perfect by any means. Infinitely better than slapping health mods on everyone though.
  • I have been waiting for the new mod energy to farm new mods.
  • It's easier to get sets. It's MUCH harder to get good mods. The odds of getting speed upgraded are much lower, and with 3x refreshes per day since the change, I've only gotten one speed upgrade. The devs said it would be easier to get mods in the 10-14 speed range, but I have not found that to be the case at all.