Hound's Tooth Art work - sad day for Wookies everywhere.

Anyone else notice the decapitated wookie's head in the hand of an Axe Murderer on the side of the Hound's Tooth?p9rajy1nwbfv.jpg

Replies

• The hounds tooth actually had a chamber built into it where bossk would torture Wookies.....
  • It’s a female Trandoshan (Bossk’s species) holding a Wookiee head. Trandoshans were known for enjoying the sport of hunting and they had a bad history with the Wookiees, so it’s no surprise that they enjoyed hunting them.
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It’s a female Trandoshan (Bossk’s species) holding a Wookiee head. Trandoshans were known for enjoying the sport of hunting and they had a bad history with the Wookiees, so it’s no surprise that they enjoyed hunting them.
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    The hounds tooth actually had a chamber built into it where bossk would torture Wookies.....
    Anyone else notice the decapitated wookie's head in the hand of an Axe Murderer on the side of the Hound's Tooth?p9rajy1nwbfv.jpg

So tragic
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I wonder if that's the Scorekeeper. In Legends, the Trandoshans worshipped a female deity by that name who would reward them based on the number and quality of their kills.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    The hounds tooth actually had a chamber built into it where bossk would torture Wookies.....

like, some kind of cargo hold?...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nice touch. Not everything in SW is roses and rainbows.
  • AstralKnight
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Wuuuuuaaaagh! Wug.
    Translation: BOSSK USED TO BE MY FAVORITE BOUNTY HUNTER! Guess Embo is in first place now...
  • I Agree
    Wuuuuuaaaagh! Wug.
    Translation: BOSSK USED TO BE MY FAVORITE BOUNTY HUNTER! Guess Embo is in first place now...

Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Nice touch. Not everything in SW is roses and rainbows.

Who would want to watch that? Boring.