A guild ship raid could be interesting

The first thing I would like to do is thank the developers for the time and effort they put into the game and understand they have a lot of changes still to come out. I have really enjoyed the recent additions to characters and look forward to the ever changing events and changes which keep the game enjoyable.

Now to the reason I made the discussion is I would really enjoy to see a guild raid involving ships. I don’t know if other players would enjoy this and am just putting it out there to see how others feel on this.

I hope if other players feel as I do to see a new guild raid involving ships they may have some ideas for the developers to maybe consider.

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    depends on if it's fun, I have always wanted a ship raid...since they were released
    But another STR.....yuck no

Since HT ruined Ships in TW and Arena maybe they need a raid to not make ships stink anymore...

FTR : Ships was the most fun thing in the game...Now after HT release...Simming GW is the only fun thing in game to see if the gambling gods are nice enough to give me tusken shards
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    I wouldn’t mind a ship raid actually. However, there needs to be more ships (F2P ships more specifically) first.
  • After str?
    After ships 2.0?
    Only with 4 capitals?
    Really think this is a good idea?