Mod Colors = Meh

Why not just leave them the previous colors but instead put a # in them to show you how many slices?!?! Can’t find anything now. 15s mixed with 9s and everything else. Lemme guess, the next update will solve all the pain caused by this update? :D
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Its not alway about you. :wink:

it does feel a little odd to have this pushed out without any new search functionality. its very cumbersome.
  • It is terrible, that was a gigantic whiff by whoever came up with that
  • I like it. It’s going to take some time to get used to it, but it’s great to know how advanced the mod is, especially once secondaries matter more. I think they do something to set apart the unleveled mods though. Maybe make level 1-14 mods a full color and then brighten them up once they hit 15. Or add a border or something.
  • Eh, it’s fine. If you don’t like seeing blue or purple, slice it ip to gold. Sure, we can’t do that yet, so just stick with it.

I just wish the mod level number were easier to identify reflexively instead of having to seek it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • T h e way it is now it such a pain to swap mods around
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    This post = meh
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    Eh, it’s fine. If you don’t like seeing blue or purple, slice it ip to gold. Sure, we can’t do that yet, so just stick with it.
    OP is not complaining about the color itself (well... sort of).
    Have you tried to swap mods recently? They are sorted by color (as in the past). But now you won't see your 15s other than gold at the top. And there is no filter. To check if there are any other lvl 15 mods, you have to scroll down through the whole list and look for them color by color.
    I swapped mods for a whole squad yesterday (15s of every color involved). Trying to choose the ones that fit best together in terms of secondaries is a scrolling nightmare.
  • Mods were difficult and cumbersome in the past.

Now they are difficult and cumbersome.

The more things change...
  • vksg wrote: »
    Have you tried to swap mods recently?
    No, I haven't, because I farmed mod sets for the characters I use instead of farming one set and using it on everyone.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The colour scheme is horrible and should be reverted, it not only looks terrible but it is harder to see from a glance which mods are at level 15 now. There were SO many better solutions that were not eye sores