Fleet arena

I am kind of curious how we are in the same ranking structure.. everyone is around 65-72 and this guy is rank 81gy2hlt3egm4m.jpeg

Replies

• Spending cash for tons of refreshes will get you more XP. My guess is he’s a huge whale.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180149/how-in-the-world-quick-question#latest

here is a similar situation, with many explanations of how this can happen.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Ouch! I'd say power up and go get him but you likely wont be able to dislodge him until you hit 80+ (and he's 85). :/
  • The bigger question is how is he 81 with a 3* level 51 ENDURANCE and holding court?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • The bigger question is how is he 81 with a 3* level 51 ENDURANCE and holding court?
    Easy. The fourth * doesn't add a reinforcement and Endurance adds a much of its value through buffs. We can't see his fighters which may well be stronger and his pilots / admiral are almost certainly high level and *'d.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    The bigger question is how is he 81 with a 3* level 51 ENDURANCE and holding court?
    Easy. The fourth * doesn't add a reinforcement and Endurance adds a much of its value through buffs. We can't see his fighters which may well be stronger and his pilots / admiral are almost certainly high level and *'d.

The Endurance is easily the worst capital ship, with the worst admiral. Sure he could be hiding 7* pilots/ships, but if that were the case he'd likely have a stronger capital ship.

Of course the 3rd place guy has a level 26 cap ship, so maybe it's really just a very new shard.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    The bigger question is how is he 81 with a 3* level 51 ENDURANCE and holding court?

The Endurance is easily the worst capital ship, with the worst admiral. Sure he could be hiding 7* pilots/ships, but if that were the case he'd likely have a stronger capital ship.

Of course the 3rd place guy has a level 26 cap ship, so maybe it's really just a very new shard.
    True, it's not a great cap ship by most accounts, however the guy who sat atop my fleet shard with a 5-level advantage for a solid week also used Endurance, as does one of my current opponents for the top spot and I recently cleared the 5* Endurance challenge with a Lvl 19 flagship by powering up my fighters.

As you are leveling up, fighter power matters more than cap ship power with the exception of Executrix where Tarkin's Tie Party is essential as your coup de grace and at all levels, the pilot is a big chunk of the ship's power.
  • Csb2147
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    All his ships are lvl 80 and 7 Star pilots don’t know what gear lvl they are but pilots power level is between 12-14,000 and ship power well over 20,000 most of our fleet power level is 65-80,000 his is almost doubled ours just over 130,000
    Post edited by Csb2147 on
  • Csb2147 wrote: »
    All his ships are lvl 80 and 7 Star pilots don’t know what gear lvl they are but pilots power level is between 12-14,000..most of our fleet power level is 65-80,000 his is almost doubled ours just over 130,000
    That's actually a bit weak for his level. I'm also level 81 and the pilots in my starting lineup are 16-19k crew power (ship totals are 27-31k power and the 27k is only a 5* ship but Slave 1 is always badass!)

Sounds like he's just idling in the top spot and focusing his resources on squad arena. That's really obnoxious.

I'm afraid all you can do is keep building, take the number 2 spot for your payout time and plot the day when you catch up to his lazy **** and.kick him off the top spot.