Ridiculously hard

GW Node 1, the very first battle, had a Bastila Shan led Jedi team that murdered off some of my top toons. So, a couple new ones slotted in for node 2, where I was obliterated with 3 of theirs still standing. ****!? These are the opening battles and some of my top toons are being murdered off with no fight. There's challenging, and then there's just being insane. I've cleared GW before, this just happened today, and if this is a new rework of GW, best reverse that. I start to ask myself more and more, these days, why I bother with this game. I have spent over a year on this game and still can't even compete on ships, I'm like 400/500 in my shard, and have decent ships (Slave 1, a well-starred Tie Fighter, etc.). When you've invested so much time and money in something and then have to deal with this kind of ****, it's a HUGE turn-off. However much money EA/CG has made off this game, they don't deserve the vast majority of it. I'm months away from gearing even one character to 12, and again, been at this over a year, daily player who has sunk some money into it. When it is literally NOTHING more than a grind every day, and putting up with crap like this, I start to think I must be a chump to keep playing. I hope they they can smile over the money they made and push to make this a little more enjoyable now. But, mod rework is next, and I've heard it's going to pretty much nullify everything I've done with modding, so... **** THIS. If you're a new player, don't even bother. I highly advise you to run from this game.

Replies

• Tl/Dr
    GW sucks get used to it.
  • Another happy landing...
  • At Lvl 56

I encounter (hopefully at 11th fight but still) a whole team of nightsisters lvl 57-68 (Mother Talzin lvl 66 2*, Old Daka lvl 68 5*, Talia lvl 59 4*, Asajj Ventress lvl 57 4* and zombie lvl 67 3*

**** is that ? The whole band, 1 to 12 lvls higher than me ? Gimme a break!!! At an even lvl, it'd be a challenge. That high, it's a rampage.

• Good news! Since you have already beaten GW you can multi sim your way past all your GW worries. In fact to save time I always multi sim it. Unless I want a challenge to test my teams against.... I almost want some sort of more difficult challenge... the occasional difference in difficulty is not a “bad” thing....that’s the point of GW!
  • I have 300 Galactic War tokens left over everyday as a reminder of when Cmdr. Luke could eat my whole roster. Now I can SIM the Galactic War and Cmdr. Luke is little more than a regularly defeated toon. Stick with it, it gets better! :)