General Kenobi’s Zeta?

komji15
534 posts Member
edited August 2018
We can upgrade GK’s Leadership ability and Soresu up to level 7 which means he has no zeta abilities. Palpatine gets zeta abilities, but why not GK? Jedi are reworking now but not much. Only Yoda was reworked. Well, added jedi character, Bastila, has one of the meta leadership, but I WANT GK’s Zetas.
Farming GK to 7 star takes a long time from hAAT but he has no zeta? Nonsense.
Let’s consider some characters from Raids, Legendary Events and Hero’s journey.
JTR and CLS has 3 zetas, and rest of them except Han Solo has 2 zetas. Even Han Solo has 1 zeta: Shoots First, which is pretty good.

What are you think about this?

At least, soresu’s zeta abilities should be similar to Insight: JTR. He could be heal himself.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Because GK came out pre-zeta. They never added one because he is still one of the best toons. But with power creep, the day may come when he gets one.
  • He's already extremely useful and very common in top teams. (ranked 12th for all characters in rank one teams) Such a character is absolutely not in need of any buffs.
  • komji15 wrote: »
    but I WANT

Welcome to the SWGOH forums, you'll fit right in!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • huh. I just posted an Galactic Republic characters rework/zeta idea, which also features my idea for zeta's for General Kenobi. Then I scroll down and see this one. Funny how life works sometimes :)
  • I think that if GK gets a zeta it will probably be an underwhelming one like Vader's unique zeta. GK is still one of the best characters in the game even with none, if he gets a killer zeta then he'll dominate. As far as Jedi go, I'd rather see Anakin and Mace get zetas/reworks first.
  • I think that if GK gets a zeta it will probably be an underwhelming one like Vader's unique zeta. GK is still one of the best characters in the game even with none, if he gets a killer zeta then he'll dominate. As far as Jedi go, I'd rather see Anakin and Mace get zetas/reworks first.

I'm going to point to to they're newest raid reward character Traya. Not only is she incredibly viable, she also has 2 incredibly powerful zeta's. oh and Isolate can make General Kenobi completely useless. Pretty sure they can give him pretty good zeta's cause al long as Treya exists he'll never dominate.

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    I think that if GK gets a zeta it will probably be an underwhelming one like Vader's unique zeta. GK is still one of the best characters in the game even with none, if he gets a killer zeta then he'll dominate. As far as Jedi go, I'd rather see Anakin and Mace get zetas/reworks first.

I'm going to point to to they're newest raid reward character Traya. Not only is she incredibly viable, she also has 2 incredibly powerful zeta's. oh and Isolate can make General Kenobi completely useless. Pretty sure they can give him pretty good zeta's cause al long as Treya exists he'll never dominate.

She also comes from a much harder raid (I just did a full solo of tank last night with one team) and was designed with zetas in mind. And if Traya Isolates Kenobi, that's GOOD--it means he did his job as a tank and took Isolate away from your damage dealing toons. Just like if he takes Fracture. He still has a large health+protection pool to get through. If you are running a team with R2, you can even still make him pseudo taunt by stealthing everyone else.
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    I think that if GK gets a zeta it will probably be an underwhelming one like Vader's unique zeta. GK is still one of the best characters in the game even with none, if he gets a killer zeta then he'll dominate. As far as Jedi go, I'd rather see Anakin and Mace get zetas/reworks first.

Lemme tell you that, in the long run, GK will be waaay more valuable to you than traya. Even han will be. Because they are standalone, so good enough on their own, and will continue to shine in many teams to come.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    She also comes from a much harder raid (I just did a full solo of tank last night with one team) and was designed with zetas in mind. And if Traya Isolates Kenobi, that's GOOD--it means he did his job as a tank and took Isolate away from your damage dealing toons. Just like if he takes Fracture. He still has a large health+protection pool to get through. If you are running a team with R2, you can even still make him pseudo taunt by stealthing everyone else.

Fair enough. Thou General Kenobi is still a Heroic Raid character, which are harder to get than event characters. I still think he can have pretty good zeta's, even if not great ones.