Getting JRT and Zetas

2Next

Replies

• MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    I'm not going to get very far am I? LOL.

Rey: Lvl 82, zeta'd, Gear 8 (5/6), Speed = 133, (no mods)
    BB8: Lvl 82, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (2/6), Speed = 177
    Finn: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (5/6), Speed = 137
    Old Chewie: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (3/6), Speed = 96, (no mods)
    Old Han: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (1/6), Speed = 139, (no mods)

You’ll be fine I’m all G8 and lvl 85 on Finn/Rey and and lvl 78 bb8 my vets are lvl 68. No omegas on anything for me :) I will do it !
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Mod up and you have a reasonable shot. Try and get more gear on Rey, Finn, and/or Chewie in the interim.
    I would love to gear up Rey and Finn, but Rey is stuck 19/50 MK3 Stun Cuffs, and Finn is stuck 26/50 MK5 Droid Caller.

LOL.

Old Chewie has the highest probability to go up to Gear 9, but I need a few more MK3 Carbanti.

I'll try to Mod up, but Mods 2.0 hasn't been that good to me thus far.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • From Oct 9/18:
    I'm not going to get very far am I? LOL.

Rey: Lvl 82, zeta'd, Gear 8 (5/6), Speed = 133, (no mods)
    BB8: Lvl 82, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (2/6), Speed = 177 (random Mods for the boost)
    Finn: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (5/6), Speed = 137
    Old Chewie: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (3/6), Speed = 96, (no mods)
    I DID IT!!! I got JTR.

Rey: Lvl 82, zeta'd, Gear 10 (5/6), Speed = 224, 2 Mods were permanent, 4 junk Mods for the boost.
    BB8: Lvl 82, max'd no zeta, Gear 8 (2/6), Speed = 177 (random junk Mods for the boost)
    Finn: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 10 (3/6), Speed = 171, 3 Mods were permanent, 1 Mod for the speed boost.
    Old Chewie: Lvl 80, max'd no zeta, Gear 9 (1/6), Speed = 152, (random junk Mods for the boost)

I was hoping to put permanent Mods for this, but Mod farming and Slicing hasn't helped too much. Some of those Mods will come off for Jawas or something.

Tier 5 was giving me trouble, Rey and Finn has to stay alive long enough to win. Chewie's stun helped a lot.

• Just missed her this time around, but next time it'll be a lock. And glad to see that the requirements are relatively low even if you have somewhat decent mods. The real pain is essentially grinding the vets, once that's done you're basically gifted RJT it seems.
  • did with g9 rey g8 finn g7 chewie, but they had around 100 speed each from mods. srey used for p1 sith so wouldnt be a waste to put some gear on her. without mods i highly doubt u will do it. infact no one thougt i could do with that gear /wo omegas so. think mods carried my gear a bit here.
  • Yes. Once Old Chewie, Rey, and Finn survive Tier 5, JTR is virtually a gift. I found Tier 5's 2/3 and 3/3 hard before I threw on the crap Mods. By crap Mods I mean the secondaries with Speed 3 to 5. The other stats obviously helped too.

They just have to survive the beating and stuns in Tier 5. They can dish the out damage too, but they need to survive the multi-hits from FO TIE Pilot, stuns, and protection regen from FO Exec. Stopping FO Storm from taunting helps too.

Obviously for those who favor Resistance as one of their primary squads for other parts of the game, their Rey and Finn would be really high geared with great Mods. Then it would be easy. But for those chasing and aiming for the bare minimum, you need to squeeze a little bit more credits to get her, or get RNG on your side.

If you don't mind spoilers, check out the vids on YouTube for other players' playthrough.

• Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Just missed her this time around, but next time it'll be a lock.

Same here. Oh well, them's the breaks...