Rolo daily login - Jedi Luke?

Replies

• TB is potentially 100 rolo shards and a whole monthly login isn't even half that so we still losing.
  • Wow, devs are enjoying now, eating popcorns and watching this topic.....
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    I think Jedi Luke will be more like one of the final characters added before the game changes other aspects. More like an ultimate end game character. I don't think they would drop him in any time soon.
  • ROLO? Another slap in the face to those of us who farmed Captain Han.
  • It is for General Leia from Resistance

you know 5 Leias at 5 star
  • Nauros wrote: »
    ROLO sure is a weird choice, but she could have been swapped in last minute to help make up for the missed TB.

They have added it in the next month, so there are 3 TBs in September
  • It is for General Leia from Resistance

you know 5 Leias at 5 star
    Noooooo!!! :o

Now I have Leia quips bouncing around in my head in 5.1 surround sound Why did you have to go there?!??? :'(
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    I personally want an all Luke team : Farmboy / CLS / Jedi Luke / Old Luke / Force ghost Luke ... I know ...
  • Oh sure and why not complete the Anakin collection while we're at it. :p
    Lil' slave boy Ani - obnoxiously cutesy
    Angsty Padawan Ani - fueled by hormones and petulance
    Obnoxious Jedi Ani - ego the size of a Death Star
    Ani Vader - Padme? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Redeemed Ani - wheezy and dying
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Oh sure and why not complete the Anakin collection while we're at it. :p

And don't forget inexplicably young force ghost Ani
  • Germi wrote: »
    Well I am stating the obvious here but ROLO beeing thé daily login toon ... can we expect Jedi Luke soon ?

No just checked, its Jabba the Hutt
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    ROLO capital ship?

I'm thinking Jedi Luke. But maybe they do a General Leia with Resistance ship. As a way to pay tribute to Carrie Fisher
  • I think it makes sense. She’s an obvious choice for the next heroes journey, so it’s a nice hint saying that we need her. Also with TB being rescheduled, it’s another chance to farm her which they didn’t want us to miss out on, so she will be needed for something and I’m guessing it’s Luke. She doesn’t pilot a ship, so I can’t think of any other reason. If you haven’t already, I would farm anyone who appears in Empire, just in case!

Dude it's clearly, slave Leia in jabbas palace palace she killed him through S&M,
  • If ROLO is needed for any legendary/hero’s journey character, tat would be pretty low unless they give her a cantina or hard node somewhere.

Players shouldn’t have to be in a guild to be able to take part in a legendary event
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    If ROLO is needed for any legendary/hero’s journey character, tat would be pretty low unless they give her a cantina or hard node somewhere.

Players shouldn’t have to be in a guild to be able to take part in a legendary event

I'm hoping they just run the bounty events more often instead of a hard node. That's a fun way to farm shards and as long as they have enough of the events to star her I think it's way more preferable to another hard node grind.

Honestly the NS events for talzin & zombie would've been fine if they had run them 1-2 a week instead of 1 every month. They just screwed up and made it so a 20 energy hard node, for all of its short comings, was a better farming option.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    ROLO as login char is just nonsense. I don't see legendaries or heroes which could be unlocked with her, as the version of Luke which is related to ROLO is actually CLS. Luke was CLS during that battle. They could add X-wing pilot Luke but that would begin to make him a EA greed meme like Han Solo and his countless versions (without taking into account that when ep. IX gets out we'll get a third Lando and God knows what else). What legendary/hero will we get from that daily login? A tauntaun? Snow Luke outfit for CLS so we get payable skins on characters like terrible games we perfectly know do nowadays?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    When will they add jar jar to the game ?
    I m waiting
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Oh sure and why not complete the Anakin collection while we're at it. :p

I want I don‘t like sand Ani
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Rumours are everywhere now. Prepare your CHS / ROLO and Hoda. Love.
  • z4vd4n8rpk49.png

I think it’s x-wing luke withhis x-wing coming to september. I think it should be marquee event.....
  • That would be terrible since the last rebel Tb was cancelled. Missed out on a lot of shards for her
  • Slave Bikini Deck Blaster Sail Barge Destroyer Leia (SBDBSBDL) will be required for Jedi Luke.
  • TB is potentially 100 rolo shards and a whole monthly login isn't even half that so we still losing.

Depends of the guild. In mine, we are only an handful of members who manage to beat that fight. So, with the bounties, my ROLO is only 2 shards short from the 5th star.
    So the daily login is welcome for me :-)
  • I think we can fairly safely assume that Revan is the next big one.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    Great. Another toon everyone has at 7*

Sick and tired of that. Would rather kit fisto or urorrrrrrororororoor

I doubt everyone has her at 7*... If you do, then their is hardly anyone you won't have 7* except newer marquee characters. The game isn't only about original players... I started March 1st, am about 850k galactic power and welcome these toons cause either I've been farming important characters (farming my vets now, am cls ready, got bb8 7* this last event, etc)... Even my guild of 80mil gp i don't think any have her 7*...

Exactly. I’ve been playing since January and after this month of freebies, I’ll actually get to unlock ROLO! I literally have zero use for Kit Fisto in-game, but I do need ROLO.

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Jefferx wrote: »
    z4vd4n8rpk49.png

I think it’s x-wing luke withhis x-wing coming to september. I think it should be marquee event.....
    They should’ve made farmboy Luke the login then... not entirely sure what ROLO is implying but it should be big

Next legendary should definitely be Revan since all 5 OR are about to drop to F2P nodes soon
  • ROLO? Another slap in the face to those of us who farmed Captain Han.

Capt. Han has other uses bro
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Jefferx wrote: »
    z4vd4n8rpk49.png

They should’ve made farmboy Luke the login then... not entirely sure what ROLO is implying but it should be big

Next legendary should definitely be Revan since all 5 OR are about to drop to F2P nodes soon

Following your logic the next legendary is from the solo movie since those 5 are already on hard nodes etc...
  • The next legendary is Jango Fett because Bounty Hunters have been such a big emphasis this year.

... or maybe we're all just making things up and it's never as certain as people like to say, but since every character is guessed by someone there's always a person on the forum to yell, "I told you so! EA/CG are so predictable!"