The new mod changes

It’s always great when part of the community gets the new updates and the rest of us don’t have it yet. I love reading about everyone else’s fun. That’s why I play... to see other people having a good time.
I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    you can download the new update. its just not a forced update yet.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    you can download the new update. its just not a forced update yet.

Awesome- thank you
  • Options
  • RufusDogbreath
    233 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    casper1jr wrote: »
    Operator error, lmao

Actually, it was stated in forum the update was rolled out different platforms/OS during the day.

Why do some people seek out opportunities to act like a dooche?
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Operator error, lmao

Actually, it was stated in forum the update was rolled out different platforms/OS during the day.

When they see other people open a thread with a whole load of sass I imagine
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Operator error, lmao

And there’s another one!
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Operator error, lmao

And there’s another one!

You asked a question...
  • Options
    Even if you perceive “a whole load of sass” in a someone else’s message, why do some people think that that gives them the right responsibility to act like a turkey? I guess if you’re perpetually single and alone, you take joy where you can find it.

• Options
    Operator error, lmao

And there’s another one!

You asked a question...

So when they see a comment they deem as sassy, it then makes them go seek out opportunities to act like a dooche (b/c that was the question)? Like a lizard-brain reflex? I guess that’s why we have so many dooches in society. Somebody else made them act like that.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Mate, your comment was quite funny. Theirs less so. But seemed pretty reasonable that someone who was able to give out that level of sarcasm could take it as well. But you can't clearly, and it's hilarious how serious you're getting.