Display Fleet Energy

So since the last mod update, mod energy is displayed at the top of the main screen. Why isn't fleet energy? And energy we can actually use...

Replies

• Silent_Storm117
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Also, didn't credits used to display at the top beside crystals?
  • I was just going to say that gold isn't displayed anymore either. Just atrocious change to this mostly pointless update.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Haven’t seen it yet on my end, but it sounds like credits were removed from top display, mod energy added, and fleet energy still hasn’t been added? I am hoping that is NOT the final product of the display change. I like my credits in the corner with my crystals.

If you’re going to remove something, get rid of the pointless “max” experience bar for lvl 85s, and make room for all the energy displays. For those that aren’t lvl 85, just shorten the length of the bar. Simple solution.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • That's the sum of it. I can't post my screenshot and cbf using a third party thing for it.

Fingers crossed it changes with the full update!!
  • Why can’t they just find space for all four energies, credits, ship credits, and crystals? Who wouldn’t like that?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Ship energy isn't with the others because ships has its own little tab. Something I find acceptable.

Honestly didn't even notice when credits disappeared. I don't know about other lvl 85s, but I keep enough credits to spend if I want to (was orbiting 100mil until I progressed a bunch of stuff and have been orbiting 50 mil since), so credits being gone isn't really a big deal to me either. Happy with current display as is
  • Im 85, i let mine build up and when they're higher (30mil) i find something to drop a bunch on.
    Just don't get why they drop credits but can't have all energies there.
  • brokenbeaker2
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Mod battles and challenges are still asking for cantina energy...

Never mind. Apparently there is another update that will switch over to the new energy
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    I was just going to say that gold isn't displayed anymore either. Just atrocious change to this mostly pointless update.

Hmm, I dont think I've ever had "gold" displayed anywhere on this game.

This update seems to be well planned and meets many of the requests from the community. Perhaps a less challenging game would be best for you.

Gold= credits.

All we asked for was the mod loadouts, none of the other stuff we ended up getting.