What toons are required for Revan?

I'm hypothesizing that Revan is coming to the game here, but if he does what characters would we need that are already in game? Will there be more new characters before his debute that fit in his story more? If so, who?

Replies

• clickbait lol
  • I'm guessing they will split it in two
    First requiring old republic faction characters to get Malak at 5*-7*(Thrawn style unlock)
    Then requiring Malak at 7* with bastila and 3 others,hard to say who though,to finally unlock Revan in a hero's/villain's journey
  • Veserion1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing they will split it in two
    First requiring old republic faction characters to get Malak at 5*-7*(Thrawn style unlock)
    Then requiring Malak at 7* with bastila and 3 others,hard to say who though,to finally unlock Revan in a hero's/villain's journey

The melts around here would be delicious
  • Nilly, Sion, Sassy, SiT, Mara
  • Undefined. Unconfirmed. All anyone can do is speculate, and you can do that yourself as well as anyone.

Literally everything Old Republic related since the game started has been "proof" that Revan is on the horizon, and most of the things that weren't Old Republic related have been "proof" that Revan is coming.
    Still not a he.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    clickbait lol

Actually, I just want to be prepared for when he comes because I know he will. I just want to be prepared so I get him the first time around.
  • No one has answers to give you. You're not gonna find a better guess than the units tagged "Old Republic."
    Still not a he.
  • Jango Fett confirmed!
    Do you have a source?
    Still not a he.