Mod removal costs??

Is it me, or did it just get 2x as expensive to move mods around? I never remember there being a mod removal cost. I know this is small in itself, but this is huge overtime.

Replies

• Three always have been one.
  • Yeah, i saw what i did...i took it from another toon when doing a loadout. Ugh.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah need to account for removing 2 sets of mods. I'm sure that will catch people for a while in the nee system

Remove from the toon 1 and remove from toon 2 to place them.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    The cost also increases depending on the mod level. Cheaper to remove 4 dot than 5 dot.
  • LukeDukem8
    607 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yeah need to account for removing 2 sets of mods. I'm sure that will catch people for a while in the nee system

Remove from the toon 1 and remove from toon 2 to place them.

My issue now is if i save a loadout taking mods from other toons (for raids) , i have to create a loadout for those toons too, to put everything back. Or remeber where i took everything from. You almost need a snapshot of your inventory.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Correct, I have always found mods to be more trouble than they are worth in situations like that, I rarely remod for raids unless it's going to stay.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Correct, I have always found mods to be more trouble than they are worth in situations like that, I rarely remod for raids unless it's going to stay.

The load outs will help for the quick swap if you’re close to max stars in TB though. I’m just saving the load outs of my arena team that has god mods, the current load outs for RO teams for example and swapping them.