Game Update 8/30/2018 - Mods 2.0 [MEGA]

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Sounds good. Just so you know the Hard Node being able to be done 8 times a day didn't appear in the patch notes, but did appear in game and is working.
    Added to the patch notes and the discussion thread. Also added the fix for the Recommendation system that was showing wrong suggestions. Thanks for the heads up.

@CG_SBCrumb ummm could you at least acknowledge that there’s a couple bugged slots in the new weekly shipment? Something? Anything?
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Hmmm weekly shipments. What currency will be spent there ?

Ally points.

Also @CG_SBCrumb thanks for giving us a heads up that you were planning something with ally tokens. Jerks.

They did mention they were working on something for Ally points a few months ago.

That need to put that crap on the forums.... The ACTUAL place they're supposed to be communicating.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Weekly Shipment you say? Tell me more.
    Weekly Shipments will refresh once a week with some pretty good stuff. Some things for credits, crystals but more importantly Ally Points. Right now you can get 2 Omegas if you have a bunch of Ally Points stashed. The contents of the store might not change week to week when it refreshes but we are planning to change it around regularly. The ultimate goal is to have stuff in the store that's relevant to what's happening in the game each week but for now the inventory is going to rotate every couple weeks

You do know some slots are broken right?
    v9xb0r7jmyse.png

No, that's a g12+ datapad, not the old g12 datapad. Not broken, supposed to be super expensive.

Ok, then my game was buggy and didn’t show any characters needing it. My bad
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Ally points.

Also @CG_SBCrumb thanks for giving us a heads up that you were planning something with ally tokens. Jerks.

At least they didn't add this a month after giving us a tool to spend bulk Ally points which I was about to request last night after noticing I hadn't spent mine in a while
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Sounds good. Just so you know the Hard Node being able to be done 8 times a day didn't appear in the patch notes, but did appear in game and is working.
    Added to the patch notes and the discussion thread. Also added the fix for the Recommendation system that was showing wrong suggestions. Thanks for the heads up.

@CG_SBCrumb ummm could you at least acknowledge that there’s a couple bugged slots in the new weekly shipment? Something? Anything?
    Just checked with the team and we didn't find anything incorrect. As pointed out above, it's the more difficult to earn G12+ components and thus more expensive
  • Is the natural refresh for the weekly store friday midnight? It so happens that the time zone I'm in is already on friday, and the weekly shipment is blank for me (with no indication of when the natural refresh would be). Anybody else who is in an Asian or Australian time zone seeing something like this?

@CG_SBCrumb do you have any idea of what could be the problem?
  • Good update. Hard nodes with 8 attempts should stay forever.

Digging the new store as well. Nice surprises came along. Anymore surprises? Toon or event wise?
  • I must say, its 1 big ..., o sliced few of mods and no 1 time speed upgrade, it's a... joke.

Another question, why still in mod challenges can win mods with 3-4 stars? What a joke.

This upgrade suck. Total destroy this game.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    6 battlrs and they hold some mats for money. EPIC FAIL and huge slsp in the face for ftp
  • Did anyone else get this or did this update trash a mod I bought this morning? Can’t remember if I was at the inventory cap when I purchased it. y9vpn0d03g15.png
    Obviously I wouldn’t buy 4 junk mods nor could I have bought a 4 pack of them.
  • And right away there are packs in the store for the whales to buy. F2P in Arena officially died today. The whales have the high ground.
  • If we make a mod layout pulling from multiple toons to get the most out of a raid for instance. How easy is it to return the mods back to the toons that originally had them? Is there a one click option for returning them or is it a matter of searching each toon to see where the mods were stolen from? I understand the ease if just switching all 6 mods from one toon to another, but it still seems cumbersome to pull from multiple toons.
  • Jupitus
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    What shipments??? My store is empty. I can access the new part of store but its empty.......
    Nothing in new shipments. But I can get a support to write me an email... in 72 hours.... really

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    The store is the only way to get slice mats.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

No, it isn't. Mod battles 9.
  • ShablamE wrote: »
    Did anyone else get this or did this update trash a mod I bought this morning? Can’t remember if I was at the inventory cap when I purchased it. y9vpn0d03g15.png
    Obviously I wouldn’t buy 4 junk mods nor could I have bought a 4 pack of them.

I got that. I came to the forums, hoping for an explanation.
    I hit inventory cap while doing the event this morning, but I sold some mods and claimed the rest of the event mods before the update.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    h46pb2l8pd68.png
    a05r2ni8bln5.png
    wfyyx27m1rxm.png
    3pourr2 wrote: »

No, it isn't. Mod battles 9.

No there’s a tier 9 in mod battles now that has a chance to award mats.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Not all material is farmable there
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Well, I for one would like to say thank you for increasing the hard node attempts. That alleviates some of the stress.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member

Ally points.

They did mention they were working on something for Ally points a few months ago.

No they didn't. They said in an interview that "if we ever did anything we would probably just make a more expensive bronzium." Not even kind of the same thing as "we are currently working on a way for you to use these mostly useless things, so start saving."

You sir win. And by win, I definitely dont mean win. Ally points are so easy to earn and accumulate very quickly. Thank you for adding this into the game. I only have about 10k right now but I cant wait to turn them into something useful.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    Curse you EA!

While I look forward to this update, forcing the update without choice without specific time warning really messes things up. I'm not home, I'm not on WIFI, I won't be for several hours. What that means is I am now out bonus energy which is REALLY needed right now with the Vet farm nastiness you forced on us.
    I'm fine jumping on mobile data for a minute to grab the energy and be done, but every update locks us out of the game until the update is done. There is no way I am going to use enough data to download a new client and update the game. The attitude EA seems to have that life must revolve around game, instead of game around life, is sickening.

So sad.

Your original post indicated there was no source for any slicing materials outside of the store. Maybe don't make imprecise blanket statements.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member

Your original post indicated there was no source for any slicing materials outside of the store. Maybe don't make imprecise blanket statements.

Sorry but the key to slicing to 6 is not farmable
  • Kaytoo wrote: »
    Is the natural refresh for the weekly store friday midnight? It so happens that the time zone I'm in is already on friday, and the weekly shipment is blank for me (with no indication of when the natural refresh would be). Anybody else who is in an Asian or Australian time zone seeing something like this?

@CG_SBCrumb do you have any idea of what could be the problem?
    We found a few reports of this issue and are investigating now. Restarting the client does nothing correct?
  • mqdyb3ksw02z.png

I have tried reloading, restarting, checking updates.... I don't have the new shipments stuff.

Sorry but the key to slicing to 6 is not farmable

Here is your post.

See the problem? Not a word about materials for 6E. You state that slicing materials are only available in the store. Period. End of. That's why people corrected you.
  • "Mk 2 Pulse Modulator, that is used to bring mods from Rarity 5 to Rarity 6, can be found in Guild Shipments."--Here is your answer 3pourr2. It's in the notes if you read them.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Your @MasMayonnaise now move along with your persinal attack and ego.