Replies

• Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Sounds good. Just so you know the Hard Node being able to be done 8 times a day didn't appear in the patch notes, but did appear in game and is working.
    Added to the patch notes and the discussion thread. Also added the fix for the Recommendation system that was showing wrong suggestions. Thanks for the heads up.

@CG_SBCrumb ummm could you at least acknowledge that there’s a couple bugged slots in the new weekly shipment? Something? Anything?
    Just checked with the team and we didn't find anything incorrect. As pointed out above, it's the more difficult to earn G12+ components and thus more expensive

Not that I would ever buy a G12+ component for 3000 crystals but it is a little misleading you know... Yes it is needed to craft a G12+ piece however it is made up of 40 g12 salvages + a g11 full piece. Not exactly super exclusive stuff. Now if you are selling the other two parts (actual g12+ gear from hstr only atm) of that gear for 3000 crystals a pieces, your assertion of “difficult to earn” at least is somewhat accurate.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb we have previously been told that slicing materials would be a reward for tier 6 sith raid and hsr. Is this still happening and when will the update be?
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb yes, I tried restarting several times to no avail
  • Options
    Mk 2 Pulse Modulator, that is used to bring mods from Rarity 5 to Rarity 6, can be found in Guild Shipments.

So we can only slice Mods to 6E by using Crystal's buying packs? A previous update regarding heroic sith rewards stated: (Adding Mod Salvage - With Mod Slicing coming out, we'll be introducing Mod Salvage as rewards to all ranks.) Can we assume this will be the pulse modulator?
  • RunchGwar
    108 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I notice this doesn't say that hard node attempts have been increased for a limited time. So I take it this is a *permanent* increase?

If so, WOO!
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »

Another question, why still in mod challenges can win mods with 3-4 stars? What a joke.

This upgrade suck. Total destroy this game.

Newer players obviously. And based on my length of playing the game and seeing comments after every upated it must have been destroyed about two dozen times by now. Gear 12 destroyed it. Rebels destroyed it. Phoenix destroyed it. CLS destroyed it. JTR sucking destroyed it. JTR being meta destroyed it. TW and TB destroyed it. Sith meta destroyed it. STR destroyed it. Ships 2.0 destroyed it. Gear 12+ destroyed it. Now this.

That's a lot of devastation. ;)
  • Options
    Jeric wrote: »
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »

Another question, why still in mod challenges can win mods with 3-4 stars? What a joke.

This upgrade suck. Total destroy this game.

Newer players obviously. And based on my length of playing the game and seeing comments after every upated it must have been destroyed about two dozen times by now. Gear 12 destroyed it. Rebels destroyed it. Phoenix destroyed it. CLS destroyed it. JTR sucking destroyed it. JTR being meta destroyed it. TW and TB destroyed it. Sith meta destroyed it. STR destroyed it. Ships 2.0 destroyed it. Gear 12+ destroyed it. Now this.

That's a lot of devastation. ;)

This post destroyed it!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    RunchGwar wrote: »
    I notice this doesn't say that hard node attempts have been increased for a limited time. So I take it this is a *permanent* increase?

If so, WOO!

The in game message said limited time.
  • Options
    If you would add MK5 stun guns for 1.4M credits that would be awesome...
  • Options
    My_goren wrote: »
    Mk 2 Pulse Modulator, that is used to bring mods from Rarity 5 to Rarity 6, can be found in Guild Shipments.

So we can only slice Mods to 6E by using Crystal's buying packs? A previous update regarding heroic sith rewards stated: (Adding Mod Salvage - With Mod Slicing coming out, we'll be introducing Mod Salvage as rewards to all ranks.) Can we assume this will be the pulse modulator?

No. It is in the GUILD STORE, top left slot. Purchased with guild tokens.
  • Options
    @ChristophIV awesome just saw it myself! All is saved
  • Options
    8 junk mod :)pb5jc0mog5mg.png
  • Options
    Are the 8 attempts on her nodes temporary?
  • Options
    Are the 8 attempts on her nodes temporary?

That’s what the newsletter said, yes.
  • Options
    Is the hard node increase temporary again? Or is it a permanent change?
  • Options
    I just have to say anyone with half a brain can do a better job than the suggested mod loadout program. It wants me to replace a 5 dot health mod with a speed secondary with a 1 dot mk E offense mod that i only have one of so no set. It also seems to think that ventress needs more crit chance. Thats what the rampage zeta is for.
  • Options
    EA useless support....
    have tried everything but the new shipment is empty....
    Atleast I can stop sending them money 4 times a month.

Dear Pradeep
    DONT BE A **** AND THROW A STANDARD REPLY IN MY FACE BEFORE READING WHAT I WROTE.

As I already stated in my FIRST mail. I had already tried the reboot. Now since you insist on giving substandard help, I fail to see how we can resolve this issue.
    Nice that you write my phone or refeer to a pc/android system... when I clearly state that im using an IPAD.
  • sL4sh
    14 posts Member
    Options
    a8v03ffq2v6o.png
  • Options
    ****??! WHERE ARE MY GD MODS????? I HAD 100 5 STAR MODS I WORKED MY BUTT OFF FOR AND "AUTO FING SELECT SWAPPED IT OUT FOR A 1 STAR AND I CAN'T GET IT BACK!! STOP FING AROUND WITH THIS GD GAME!!;
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb could we perhaps get to be able to refresh the things that credits can purchase? Maybe wishful thinking, but I’d drop a ton of credits for more of those toon shards. (Kudos for this store)
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Well as much as I rant whenever you guys nerf a toon, I gotta say that I love this update. Well done.
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Hmmm weekly shipments. What currency will be spent there ?

Ally points.

Also @CG_SBCrumb thanks for giving us a heads up that you were planning something with ally tokens.

I just blew 30K of ally points last night, not knowing anything about this :( I need the dam Omegas too, even with that crazy price.

And for Pete's sake, we need a buy x10 bronzium button! Buying one at a time is beyond tedious, this is YEARS and years of complaining and still no buy 10 button, 5 mins of coding work for sheet's sake
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's a pity they have to overshadow the awesome mod Q&A stuff with adding another way for whales to get ahead with buying all this stuff to upgrade mods...
  • Options
    Awesome update! Probably one of the best ever in this game.
  • Options
    Nice that zetas are at the top of the fleet store now. That saves a little bit of scrolling.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    I'm assuming that the mod recommendations are based on unassigned mods by default. Anyone know where the setting is to switch that to recommend based in entire inventory?
  • Rogueleader711
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb there us a glitch for lower accounts that affects quests. The newer quests throw them into an infinite loading screen that requires a force close on Android. Force close allows players to get back into the game but if they try to check quests tab again it will return to infinite loading. I run 2 accounts and this did NOT happen on my main account that had the last mod battles tier unlocked.

@CG_SBCrumb
    Update. Since the tab returns to last selected quest players are unable to collect bonus energy. Game can be opened just not quests. Infinite load screen persists.

Second update:
    Disregard, issue seems fixed after second reinstall of app.
    Post edited by Rogueleader711 on
  • Options
    I don't like it..... I would prefer that you could use them for shards instead of two **** omegas. It should be a 10k instead.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales