Visas SHOULD be a JEDI

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited August 2018
Visas Marr was a Jedi Sentinel in the game, (SHE HAS JEDI SENTINEL TAG in KOTOR II) she was trained by Meetra Surik (the Jedi Exile) and she had a yellow lightsaber (according to the Prima Official Game Guide), she was one of The Lost Jedi, they were a few Jedi survivors that rebuilt the Jedi Order after the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Purge by the Sith. She had a pivotal role in rebuilding The Jedi Order, she must get the Jedi Tag, she would be an amazing anti-Sith under GK lead or under a Bastilla lead, she seems lonely without her proper tag.

Also... why is Visas Marr that OLD and UGLY in Galaxy of Heroes? She was born in 3976 BBY, so she has 24-25 years in KOTOR II, and don't say "she looks old because the dark side" because this is a redeemed Visas Marr even her Unique says "Returned to The Light", a light side Visas doesn't seems that ugly and old in KOTOR II, Atton says in the game that she is wounded (but she doesn't have any scars in her face), she is one of the most loyal and lovely characters in KOTOR II and she is a pretty girl, this Visas looks as old as Traya or Veteran Han.

yuym8ro7qkt5.jpg

Replies

• Visas is a great character, but she lacks synergy. Her full potential would be unlocked if she were given the Jedi tag. I also think that her zeta should give 60% assist chance whether she has debuffs or not, as it currently is the zeta doesn't do anything in phase 2 and 4 of STR because she'll almost always be debuffed.
  • I'm glad she's not though. There's a bunch of anti-jedi abilities she'd run into in Territory Wars. While she's not arena viable, she can be used in a team that's capable of knocking out 1 or 2 sith in a traya / EP led team. If she had the jedi faction, not sure if that would be the case.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I'm glad she's not though. There's a bunch of anti-jedi abilities she'd run into in Territory Wars. While she's not arena viable, she can be used in a team that's capable of knocking out 1 or 2 sith in a traya / EP led team. If she had the jedi faction, not sure if that would be the case.

She would be AMAZING in a Gk/zBarriss team or under a Bastilla lead, with all that synergy, you talk about anti jedi abilities, Bastilla can destroy EP/Traya teams with ease, and we are not talking if she would be "gooder or badder" as a jedi, what I am trying to say is, that SHE IS A JEDI, saying "she is not a jedi because EP would affect her" its a lame excuse, by that logic I would say "Ezra, Bastilla and Ahsoka are not Jedi yet , they are padawan, so Ezra should not get double dmg from EP", or "Grievious is not a droid, but in the game he is called a droid, even though he doesnt consider himself a droid", there is a LOT of lore that indicates that Visas is a Jedi, its not valid if we are getting a RoTJ Luke for example, and someone says "He should not get JEDI or Rebel Tags, because that will make him vulnerable", a Jedi is a Jedi regardless if he is weak or not against other toons.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I'm glad she's not though. There's a bunch of anti-jedi abilities she'd run into in Territory Wars. While she's not arena viable, she can be used in a team that's capable of knocking out 1 or 2 sith in a traya / EP led team. If she had the jedi faction, not sure if that would be the case.

Who cares about Territory Wars? Seriously, plenty of toons can handle Sith in TW. We need more weapons designed for the Sith Raid. I thought that Visas was supposed to be an anti-STR character but she has several features that limit her viability in the raid.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    This has been covered many times, but basically it boils down to the 'snapshot in time' that the devs chose for her. It is after she left the Sith behind, but before the events of rebuilding the Jedi Order.. so in effect, she is factionless. The Sentinel tag was required for Kotor 2 gameplay but is irrelevant in GoH.