Show Fleet Energy on the Main Screen

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited August 2018
I know we just had a bunch of QoL stuff packed into the last update, but could push real quick a patch that puts Fleet Energy on the main screen?
1. I was dumb, and thought mod energy was fleet energy, so accidentally refreshed my fleet energy (waste of 100 crystals)
2. Mostly, why not? Feels weird that it's not there.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by CaptainRex on

Replies

• Love all the new updates myself, but yes, it is driving my sense of order crazy having all but one of the energies up there!
    Hope you get your clone helmets soon :)
  • Love all the new updates myself, but yes, it is driving my sense of order crazy having all but one of the energies up there!
    Hope you get your clone helmets soon :)

:smiley:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • GambrinusKluk
    222 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    There is so much unused room at the top.l6h6uokthite.png
    No reason not to show all 4 energies and credits. Also shorten or remove that **** level bar that nobody cares about.
  • ChrisSkywalker
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    That xp bar nobody cares about is still relevant to 99% new players
  • That xp bar nobody cares about is still relevant to 99% new players

It could simply be shorten.
    Maybe code it so ppl with big screens get all the energies, but if your device isnt long enough, then hide it?
  • i think it wont fill to low resolution android devices screens. On my iPhone i got free space only for 1 more energy bar