So... Is Rey coming sometime in Sep or Oct???

2Next

Replies

• day 100, i still waiting for JTR :( pls come after thrawn thx xD but i guess its day 20 this month, if it is this month.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    JTR event came on Thursday, March 15th and then on Thursday, June 14th. So logically it should come back on Thursday, September 13th
  • JTR event came on Thursday, March 15th and then on Thursday, June 14th. So logically it should come back on Thursday, September 13th

Palpy will drop then so that won't work. They won't run 2 events like that side by side. She should be the week after on the 20th.
  • JTR event came on Thursday, March 15th and then on Thursday, June 14th. So logically it should come back on Thursday, September 13th
    The timeframes on journey events are ballparks. Not precise.
    Still not a he.
  • It won't be the 13th anyway since it's already the 7th and they give one week's notice before the event (or that's what they said they'd be doing anyway) So we would know by now if it was on or before the 14th.
  • when u are done with everything! dont want to wait no more pls :p
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    It won't be the 13th anyway since it's already the 7th and they give one week's notice before the event (or that's what they said they'd be doing anyway) So we would know by now if it was on or before the 14th.

Correct and they already have an event running at that time. There is an opening on the 20th. It it's happening September it will be then.
  • Looks like October. Jango Fett event starts on the 20th so probably no room for Rey.
  • I farmed, I'm ready. Now move onto other farms and get ready for something else...
  • I just want RJT!
  • Caldis wrote: »
    Looks like October. Jango Fett event starts on the 20th so probably no room for Rey.

disappointing but agreed